skull
Years ago

Hypothetical: Melbourne Victory vs 36ers

(tongue in cheek)

could this be the first nil all draw in the nbl?

or maybe..... 1.3 seconds to go in the 4th,scores are locked at nil all,big luke intercepts a pass and goes in and dunks.rips his shirt off runs toward the fans then sliding on both knees he comes to a grinding halt realising he has 3rd degree burns to both his knees.
he is stretched off amid a shower of broken chairs and debris,but wait,is that a tear in the big fellas eye? or maybe the tear gas has gotten to him!!!

Topic #20059 | Report this topic

asd  
Years ago

I was also thinking does that mean we can bring flares to the game now

Reply #238091 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Dunno about flares, but if Kevin Muscat turns up at the dome he is going to get his ugly mug plastered all over the hardwood.

Reply #238099 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Does it mean every time a Melbourne Victory player scores he has to do a lap of the court with his singlet pulled up over his face to bare his chest?

Reply #238210 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

does anyone have opinions on the sport model suggested by victory??
i cant quite swallow it, maybe its because i dont like soccer or the moronic way the fans/players act.
each time i try to digest it, the two games come together like a big clap of thunder.
i'm all for exposing basketball to a new base of people......but soccer fans??

Reply #238225 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754