B-Easy
Years ago

This is for the haters...and playtime :P

Another masterpiece from mixtape master Yinka Dare. If you dislike Kobe Bryant or are soooooooo obsessed with him you need a reality check, this is the video for you.

Enjoy :)

http://linky.com.au/ccri5

Topic #20073 | Report this topic

Iluv2ball  
Years ago

B-easy... you are the loser... did you even watch the clip????? It shows a very young Kobe, oh and guess what... He airballed... Holy crap he got blocked!!!! and you guessed it, he got dunked on, in the NBA, no really... players in the NBA can dunk!!!

Oh and i did not see a #24 there.....

why don't you find a clip of Kobe in fantastic position to pass, the he shoots it, that is why we hate him....

by the way go magic!

Reply #238171 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Agreed, B-Eazy is the loser!

Reply #238175 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Wooh, seriously guys chill out. Wht must tone be so hard to convey via online text? Grr.

This is not meant as a reason to hate Kobe nor is it the reason i dislike Kobe as you have spoken above! This was meant to be a playful poking of fun at him and his religious following of supporters!

WOW! Why must everything be so regimented, void of free speach, and so quick to Poster-hate and abuse on this forum these days?!

Reply #238183 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Ha!

That was great.

Thanks dude, i still remember all those airballs against the jazz in the play-offs...

I beleive it was 5 in a row... from a rookie???

What a wanka.

Reply #238198 | Report this post

Iluv2ball  
Years ago

There was no abuse b-easy..... Void of free speech?, I do believe that is what we are doing???

This is a forum, when you post ideas, topics etc... they are open to discussion, ridicule and praise. If you don't like it then don't post.

A hint for the future, try reading things without the voice in your head, maybe then you could see the sarcasm, wit and humor in the reply.

Maybe you should take a note from your user name and b-easy, about things!

;)

Reply #238199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

B-Easy is a prick!

KOBE IS THE GREATEST.. behind a certain person

Reply #238202 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Okay well sorry then B-Easy if it was meant to come across as a joke. It didn't seem that way at the time.

It was still an interesting video to watch

Reply #238237 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

No abuse? Besides being labelled as the loser, lol.

Points well taken.

Reply #238275 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

when you question or call out Kobe - y'all get burnt
lesson learnt

Reply #238277 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

idiot

Reply #238288 | Report this post

ja  
Years ago

hahahahaha thats hilarious. dont worry b-easy everyones a hater.

Reply #238297 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

Yeah B-easy - leave the rapist alone.
Oh my, Ive gone and said it.

Reply #238323 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

Kobe don't need to rape no one - he hav all the chicks he wants - why he need to rape, you crazy ??? Kobe never convicted - just some womam tryin to extort money $$$$ from Kobe. When you rich and famous everyone try to bed you or get money off you -course y'all never know that

Reply #238430 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Kobe dont need to rape just like playtime dont need to pass highschool to learn proper gramar and spelling...

Reply #238449 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754