Isaac
Years ago

Wildcats release season ticket pricing

Silver: $279 (renewals), $299 (new members), $30 (per game).

Gold: $409 (renewals), $439 (new members), $40 (per game).

More information.

For 36ers fans looking for an eventual comparison, it seems that Silver in Perth covers a bit of what we might think of as Gold seating at the Dome. Their Gold seating appears to be the equivalent of around concourse level on the sides at the Dome?

Topic #20074 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It will be interesting to see the Sixers pricing when it gets issued. Whether the prices go up significantly, or get held on last season's prices.

One thing for sure, I hope all Sixers fans sign up again.

Reply #238167 | Report this post

NBL in hong kong  
Years ago

What's with hawks memberships costing only $55, how many games do you get with that?

Reply #238172 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

$30-$40 a game are they kidding them selves??!! Surely it wasn't that high last season there was it?

Reply #238176 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The Hawks memebership doesnt include tickets to the game. You buy you season ticket on top of the membership.

Reply #238177 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

We were $20 and $25, here last season. Which was a bit of a reduction, from previous.
I spose it could stand say $5 a game temporary surcharge for SOS ( maybe? - like a fuel surcharge that airlines had - now removed - Something like that?
Do you think ?)

Reply #238181 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

skip, I think if you buy a season ticket, that membership price goes towards it (i.e., you pay the difference between the season ticket and the membership pack).

Reply #238184 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Hawks Membership is you buy a $55 doller membership and how mush your season ticket is the $55 doller fee will come the price of your season ticket

Reply #238190 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Now I've seen it all. DollEr? Really?

Aren't there 14 home games per team? That would knock about ten bucks per ticket of the prices in the OP. In any case, here in WA, it's boom time again so we're all loaded!

Reply #238205 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A doller's not mush.

Reply #238207 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

i think so long as tix here are 25ish they will get ppl there...

Reply #238208 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

TC2 isn't it 16 home games? 8 teams each play each other 4 times, 2 at home, 2 away.

Reply #238216 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Oops, my maths has gone out the window, it is 14 home games.

Reply #238217 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Their Gold seating appears to be the equivalent of around concourse level on the sides at the Dome?

Perth's Gold seating is more equivalent to under the concourse area level at the dome well the start of it anyway.

Ie behind the scorers bench/players bench but starting from approx 10 rows back.

Reply #238221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the sixers prices go up significantly, I won't be renewing.

Reply #238282 | Report this post

Random  
Years ago

The free season tickets for junior players have kept us going for the last few years, so if they get rid of this we might have to re-think if we renew or not.

Reply #238293 | Report this post

quasi  
Years ago

Agreed Random. We're in the same boat with 2 district juniors in the family. It would be tragic if management cancelled the district kids deal. After all, where are the future 6ers coming from? Families pay heaps for kids to play districts, there should be some allowances for them to support their team.

Reply #238312 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:40 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754