Ron T
Years ago

sixers web site

I think it is time the S.O.S. update the sixers website with some relevent material.
At the moment it is all history.

Topic #20112 | Report this topic

hereschenes  
Years ago

I'm sure they'll get there soon enough.

The NBL site is mostly history as well. Enter your 2008 Fantasy team, NOW!

Reply #238834 | Report this post

Brad  
Years ago

They would not be able to touch the website until they own the team and all associated property which I would think would not change until there is an official announcement.These guys have done a great thing for basketball in this state let's give them a chance

Reply #238835 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

i would hope they work on the actual team first, i do agree it needs a refresh but i would put it pretty low on my to do list.

Reply #238836 | Report this post

rita  
Years ago

Ron dont be crazy....they are doing a great job, let them concentrate on getting the team, sponsors and fans sorted first. Besides what we know what is the 'relevant material' your looking for?

Reply #238844 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Meeting about the site shortly. Give them a bit of time.

Reply #238845 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754