pinky
Years ago

underrated playas in ABL

Ali trewartha has to be the most underrated player in the womens league stats dont always show the little things. A coaches player for sure.

Topic #20175 | Report this topic

gen x chromosome  
Years ago

Thanks for that, Mrs T.

I'm not disputing she may be under-rated, but what are these "lil things" you allude to.

If you wanna talk about under-rated, talk to Gilly Hendrie, she had 18pts, and 8 assists (16pts!)

Reply #239754 | Report this post

Ho Chi Mihn  
Years ago

How can u count her as an underrated play when she only hits that sort of numbers against centrals.

Reply #239826 | Report this post

hahaha  
Years ago

Is Ali Trewartha and/or her faked tanned friends getting on here and taking the piss or what?? You have to be joking, of all the players in the league, to mention her? Don't think so. She is a V Centrals player at the very best - good reply Ho Chi Mihn!

Reply #239842 | Report this post

filthy mexican  
Years ago

I agree with all these posts, If you want under-rated here are a few names for you
Jess Fergus - Forestville
Caroline Burgess - Sturt
Claire Johnson - South
Kate Jenner - West

Reply #239865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with all of those Mex!

Reply #239870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Ali Trewartha and/or her faked tanned friends" wow how jealous some people are, they have to resort to name calling like 5 year olds! PATHETIC!
I think the point being made here is that players like Ali are very dangerous because they hustle and are very athletic... you never know what the are capable of!

Reply #239885 | Report this post

hahaha  
Years ago

Athletic, as in, yes she runs in a straight line fast. Attempts to do anything but that are very UN-athletic.. veru uncoordinated in fact.

Reply #239890 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

If you don't agree with the discussion then argue the point - don't resort to being a bitch because you disagree.

Ali's a great girl who gives her all for the team.
What's wrong with that??

Reply #239896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would agree, that Claire Johnson is very underated for South and Kate Jenner (now Walsh) was very underated at West.

Reply #239905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed with sector7G! I bet you wouldn't say anything to Ali's face, just slag her online.
I play against her and believe me, she is one of the toughest defenders around.

Reply #239907 | Report this post

nounsa  
Years ago

be easier to make a list of over-rated players... of course it would take a while to get them all...

Reply #240056 | Report this post

pinky  
Years ago

agreed with the list from the filthy mexican im just making the point that people dont always see a playa like her and others for what they are a vital part of the team even if they dont score twenty a game. Didnt mean to hurt any little girls feelings who are sad because they never get a mention or ugly blokes who have probably been rejected by them.

Reply #240429 | Report this post

reluka  
Years ago

Karen Rokinski - South who is the backfill for Johnson - even when team is short she gets limited minutes - should be grabbed by club that appreciate her fantastic athletic ability

Reply #240445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'Ali Trewartha and/or her faked tanned friends' should punch you in the head haha. bet she would run circles around you fool.

Ali Trewartha is a good player deal with it!

NABC!

Reply #240733 | Report this post

hahah  
Years ago

All you Ali lovers... stats talk - have a look then try back her up.

Reply #241735 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754