Johannes
Years ago

Treatment for Molten GL7

Is there any good treatment for the Molten GL7? I got one of those but it keeps getting cracks and is very dry and slippery. Anyone got any suggestion what to do? Thankful for replies!

Topic #20176 | Report this topic

nutter  
Years ago

My coach got one of them when they first came out, we all hated it to start with but its just a matter of getting used to it, not sure about the cracks and what not but they get more grippy with constant use. Make sure its only used in doors, that might have contributed to the cracking

Reply #239753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, I've only used it indoors but I thought it would get better just by using it more, but now I've been playing with it for like some months, 5-7 times a week, and it still hasn't got any better. I'm just wondering if there is any salve or anything you can use on it because its leather material..

Reply #239798 | Report this post

DD  
Years ago

I know that the professional basketball teams in Australia run them in by bouncing them on semi smooth/rough level concrete surface to rough them up a bit which allows moisture to get in and grips the leather surface up. One of the many wonderful jobs given to assistant couches! :)

Reply #246870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:44 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754