Isaac
Years ago

Jennings says he's better than Rubio

"Yeah, I think I'm a better player than he is," Jennings told reporters after working out for the Sacramento Kings on Friday. "I just shoot the ball better than he can. The only thing I've seen him do sometimes is when he has a home run pass or something like that. I think the dude is just all hype. I can't even front. I'm just going to be real with you guys."
Full story with a few more quotes

Topic #20189 | Report this topic

djrod  
Years ago

I think Jennings knows he is on the slide and is trying to bump himself back up again.

Reply #239898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he wont get back up with that talk, just stay humble and do the workouts. He dropped out of the euro camp as well which i'm sure did not help. If you are so good hold your breath and show it on the court and in the interviews. I think he has a bruised ego cos he thought he was the best (maybe he is) and now he is seeing his stock drop.

Reply #239901 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Duffman (also Jennings) says a lot of things!

Reply #239909 | Report this post

Oz Boy  
Years ago

Has Jennings caught "everything in the US is better bug" from LA Boy. When the US had better coaches, the rest of the world would have no chance.

Reply #239921 | Report this post

Simmo  
Years ago

jennings a better player than Rubio, so why not state it? Like he said, He was only telling on the truth.

Whats wrong with the truth?

Reply #239922 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Crap like this won't exactly boost his stocks. Fair enough to say he believes he is better if he's asked that question, but to go into why Rubio isn't any good is a bit much. Teams are looking for the next CP3 not the next Starbury. I am looking forward to seeing this kid play though, haven't yet.

Reply #239974 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nice comment on CP3 vs Starbury - I agree. That's what I like about Griffin too, he's out there working out, no fuss, not letting the hype go to his head, etc.

Reply #239979 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754