djrod
Years ago

Crocs sign Robertson & Tovey

Media Release HERE

Topic #20192 | Report this topic

TC2  
Years ago

Instead of touring with some Uni team, maybe Mr Tovey should stay home and work on his shooting.

Reply #239911 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

Tovey's jumper must be respected now, trust me

Reply #239915 | Report this post

Simmo  
Years ago

Im pretty sure playing for the Australian University team would be better for Tovey to improve his game then going down to a stadium and shooting around by himself haha. your a goose mate

Reply #239924 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Really? Thats how to improve your shooting, is it? Playing a few scratch matches? I'm sure most good shooters will say that the way they improved their shooting was to shoot over and over again hahaha ur a goose too lol

Reply #239938 | Report this post

djrod  
Years ago

he's been killing it from inside AND out in the ABA for the Townsville Heat

Reply #239948 | Report this post

Simmo  
Years ago

I'm not 100% sure, but i think i may have said improve his "game".. not his shooting. The US University team has a very strong training squad, i have no doubt playing against a side like that would be fantastic for development

Reply #239973 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Well I was talking about his shooting, so why did you even respond with something completely different?

Reply #240023 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754