Oldschool
Years ago

Tigers sign Corletto and Bathie

Rumours are that a young sharp shooter has been signed a deal this week

Coming fresh out of college

Topic #20204 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

I cant find any college player with last name Shooter, can you point us to a profile please?

Reply #240039 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

I believe this player is Ryan Bathie out of Nicholls State University. They will also sign another sharp-shooter in Matt O'Hea and will look to have a rotation policy using four or five young guys to fill the 9th and tenth spot.

Reply #240047 | Report this post

Oldschool  
Years ago

Who are your sources Johnson...I believe your 1/2 right...lol

Reply #240049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering Bathie joined their Big V team a few weeks ago, it's hardly a surprise.

Reply #240051 | Report this post

G.Smith  
Years ago

If it is True about Ryan, I am very excited to get to watch Bathie in action at the pro level. Bathie is an extremely talented player and will be probably a more exciting version of Darryl Corletto

Reply #240055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So they actually havent signed anyone.

Reply #240070 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

"more exciting version of Darryl Corletto"

Reply #240084 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

a more exciting version of corletto???

Wow! he MUST be a star then. Look Out!

Reply #240095 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Confirmed: Corletto and Bathie:

The Melbourne Tigers have officially announced two new players to join their 2009/10 team - crowd favourite, Daryl Corletto and newcomer, Ryan Bathie.

Corletto has played with the Tigers since 2002, being part of two NBL Championships and also playing with the Tigers Big V (ABA) team.

Currently playing alongside Corletto in the Big V is up and coming player Ryan Bathie, who has just returned from the US after graduating at Nicholls State University.
Full article

Reply #240181 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

Yes thank you I was half right there but wait for it and O'Hea will be in the squad. The Tigers are going to run a unique 8-man roster with five or so youngsters to fill the final spots on a rotational basis.

Reply #240207 | Report this post

Years ago

So Johnson,

If they have:

Kendall
Barlow
McKinnon
Worthington
Anstey

Crosswell
Corletto
Herbert
Greer
Johnson

which they either have or are trying to get, what happens to your 'unique' theory then?

Reply #240209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:16 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754