hayden skipworth
Years ago

McGregor signs to finalise blaze local signings

Scott Mcgregor has signed a 1 year deal with the gold coast blaze to finalise their roster minus imports. they got him on a very low wage also.

i cant see him doing much as hes past it and thought he would be cut this year.

he will be a 5minutes a game type player.

Opinion on the signing?

Topic #20208 | Report this topic

Wildgoose  
Years ago

who knew he still played ... amazing

Reply #240088 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

The crows will miss him.

Reply #240094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

source?

Reply #240097 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

tomato?

Reply #240100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tartare???

Reply #240105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Safin/Safina?

Reply #240116 | Report this post

nickyg  
Years ago

He'll bring experience off the bench. In most peoples eyes he'd be considered 'borderline' these days to get a contract but credit where credits due he's been round a long time & is still here. I'm sure his asking price is reasonable & his attitude must be ok for Joey to want him. When a game is on the line there are worse players to rely on that Scott. I hope he answers his crirics!

Reply #240117 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Hasn't lived up to his talents, but has shown on occasion, and in the odd season, that he is a very versatile 6'8 combo forward. He is good depth, but a surprising signing though, given the team has only one centre, the talented but not yet reliable Van der jagt.

Looks like there is going to be some Bullets style mad ball played on the Coast this year  could be exciting.

Reply #240125 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

i actually dont think mcgregor is signed as blaze have told me they are getting 2 imports.

Reply #240362 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:12 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754