plow king
Years ago

Finals Tickets - Price?

anyone have any idea how much tickets are??

Topic #2021 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The only prices (or even hints of prices) they've put up so far are $70 for courtside seats.

Hopefully we'll see something first thing tomorrow (Monday) morning.

Reply #22790 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I doubt the $15 tickets will be avaliable somehow--maybe a rise to $30 which isn't too bad

Reply #22810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Season ticket holders were sent out a form awhile ago to be able to purchase a 'GOLD' ticket for the finals. This ticket allowed entry for every home final game and the cost was debited from the ticket holders credit card.

Another option for season ticket holders was to purchase tickets individually at Venue-tix.
The cost for season ticket holders priority booking was

Elimination/Semi-Final
Adult $29.45
Concession $25.45
Child U/14 $17.45

Grand Final
Adult $40.70
Concession $34.70
Child U/14 $29.70

Booking Fees apply $2.30 per ticket

So I'm guessing general sales would have to be close to these prices

Reply #22811 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

36ERS site only says: "All remaing tickets to the General Public on Wednesday 23/2." (After season ticket holders get first option to buy theirs I suppose -- the text mentions an "Option 2" that makes no sense to non-season ticket holders).

Typo is a bit funny!

No indication of prices. No internet sales. No mention of finals tickets on the Venue*Tix site linked to from the animation on the 36ERS site.

Reply #22812 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Option 2 refers to season ticket holders that did not want the gold ticket. The Gold ticket entitled you to all home finals games and regardless of whether you went or not, you would be charged for the ticket on a game by game basis as your seat is reserved for you for all those games. The tickets work out a bit cheaper by doing this. Option 2 was for season ticket holders to purchase only specific games by giving them a 1 day advantage to secure their usual season seat. All other seats available would be open to the public the following day.

Reply #22829 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Is VenueTix the only ticketing company that charges a booking fee per ticket. All other places I have dealt with apply the booking fee at the end of the transaction and its a once off around the $7-$8 mark no matter how many tickets you get.

Reply #22861 | Report this post

sc  
Years ago

Speaking of the gold ticket, has anybody actually received theirs yet?

Reply #22878 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Yeah I have. I'd call up Basa if I was you sc.

Reply #22884 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Yes sc, also friends of mine have theirs so I guess they all have gone out. Did you send back the form they sent with your details?

Reply #22886 | Report this post

sc  
Years ago

I sent it back the day I received it - well before the due date. Will call them tomorrow. Not happy, they already ballsed up my season tickets at the start of the season.

Reply #22892 | Report this post

anonomus  
Years ago

it will be full crowd

Reply #67419 | Report this post

anonomus  
Years ago

who will go

Reply #67420 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754