hayden skipworth
Years ago

Blaze Membership packages

blazegc.com.au

Seems the blaze are arguably the most professional club off the court atm.

go to their website and check out the packages. options/design etc are what afl/nba clubs would be proud of.

i will be getting my courtside blue membership for those that care.

you get many great benefits also on top of the game day seats.

corporate packages amazing also. very expensive though for the various options. one example is $15000 to be oficial sponsor of joey wright and $31900 for a 10man corporate box.

lets hope they sell though to get our team some dollars.

check out the packages andgive me some feedback i can pass back to the tomlinson's and co if you like??

Topic #20210 | Report this topic

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

must add membership prices are very good. i got courtside membership concession for $336. amazing ay, best value thing in qld i think. lets hope we can get a few 5000+ crowds against the big teams like tigers and 6ers.

Reply #240102 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thx Skippy, good to see the GC going strong with tickes, the Sixers always need a club to beat so make sure they last the season.

Reply #240103 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hmmmmm - it appears my seats have become a corporate box!

Reply #240136 | Report this post

kcgone  
Years ago

Welcome to the $ reality Statman

Reply #240150 | Report this post

Wayville 70  
Years ago

A bit off topic, but is Bubbles (Goulding) still able to attend the Boomers camp after rolling his ankle or is he staying home?

Reply #240204 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

bubbles will still be going. interesting to note goulding and soj will be in a similar position at boomers camp and bubbles was the the guy who took soj's spot at blaze.

Reply #240316 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

These packages are a rip-off- they are about twice the price of what Bullets tickets were and the seating is further away!
There's no option for the Bullets' version of Hollywood seats, which is the equivalent of sitting on the bench on the opposite side?
I'd imagine if they had, those seats would go for $500 a game!?
Ludicrous prices- I have to say I'm disappointed and not entirely sure they will get as many takers as they'd like to think with those exorbitant prices for a team that finished last- I think they have some better results to prove before they can start charging prices like that and have the public justify it.

Reply #240326 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Maybe thats part of the reason the Bullets are no longer (yes I know there is a lot more to it that cheap tickets)

While I agree that they are quite expensive its probabaly just part of the reality that is basketball these days. If the club doesnt cover their costs with the sale of tickets then they wont be around long term.

I for one have been happy with my seats and am lucky enough to be in a position to pay the premium for them (although as stated earlier in this thread it looks like I have a battle on my hand this season as the seats Ive had since the Blaze started have now been allocated as a Corp box)

Also FWIW there are Hollywood seats at Blaze games this year (albeit only 4 of them) They are being earmarked for promotions and competitions.
I did enquire about prcing for them - and your guestimate of $500 a game while high wasnt actually that far off the mark!

Reply #240336 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Wow- that's scary.
I sat at Hollywood seats almost every game and was on the list for a season Hollywood pass just before they folded- that was $1500 but I could seriously justify that considering it litterally is as close as sitting on the bench- tickets were $75 in regular season and $150 in finals, but to pay more than that to sit further away just makes no sense to me. :(
I can certainly afford it- it's just a case that I don't want to because it doesn't feel like value for money and on Wed, Thurs, Fri night games I'm more likely to be working in Adelaide!
Shame about your seats getting moved.

Reply #240343 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

well ive got courtside membership and i got it for $336. albeit im concession but its the best $336 ive ever given away. id rather give money to the blaze than i would to a charity etc anyway.

Reply #240440 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:53 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754