Anonymous
Years ago

Shelley Hammonds signing with lightning?

I heard this is on the cards after her husband signed with the sixers. Anyone know if its confirmed. Surely the lighting are still looking to recruit some quality players...

Topic #20226 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Who is her husband ? that signed with the 36ers?

Reply #240270 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

Jarrod Hammonds the ex Woodville/Centrals big fella, had a year off with his first child.

Assistant to Scott Whitmore at the Lions last season, you know the guy.

Reply #240274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Burston

Reply #240276 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Shelley Hammonds
Jarrod Hammond

Uummmm, not sure about that....

Reply #240280 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

sorry it was my attempt at humour, I thought it was piss funny when I was typing it in.

sorry skills, love ya Crystal.

Reply #240286 | Report this post

Astor  
Years ago

She's only a couple of months out of a monster knee reco, i'd be amazed if she was ready to play even half-way into the 09/10 season.

Reply #240332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So hammonds is offcially a done deal.... looks like nobody on here cares?

Reply #242110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Lightning struck gold with this pickup. It takes a little bit of the sting out of losing Gahan.

Out of interest, does anyone know where Gahan is planning on playing? Somewhere in Europe I'm presuming?

Reply #242376 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:51 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754