hayden skipworth
Years ago

Gold Coast Blaze Social Meeting

For those blaze followers. this sunday at 10am outside in the park at Kurrawa Surf Club, Broadbeach, it will be a blaze get together. Mika Vukona, Adam Gibson, Tyson Demos, and co owners ben and owen tomlinson will also be there.

Id be keen to also meet ppl off hoops/ozhoops so get down there.

we are having a bbq and talking hoops. we can probably expect around 20-30 people.

Who's coming?

(Mod: Blaze fans - ignore this clown as he's just making stuff up.)

Topic #20237 | Report this topic

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

for more info, please do not hesitate to call 0448842755.

bbq is free by the way.

Reply #240444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

20-30 people? big turn out..

Reply #240448 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

yeah we dont want a big turn out. just looking for the die hardfans in the inner sanctum etc.

Reply #240453 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hayden,

Can you email me please : (Mod: Removed as email received by Hayden.)

Cheers

Reply #240466 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Something fishy going on here. Unsanctioned club functions, and advertising that people/players will attend when they know nothing about it.

Reply #240476 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's a nuff nuff ambush!

Reply #240491 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

of course its not official lol. just a get together to catch up etc.

Reply #240494 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hayden, just be careful what your advertising. If its not official and actually being organised by you, but your saying that the 2 owners and a couple of players will be in attendance, but they are not, then your opening yourself up for a world of trouble.
If your just keen on catching up and meeting some other Blaze fans then just say that and dont try and coerce people to the meeting under false pretences

Reply #240502 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

I don't think his name is really Hayden Skipworth either.

Reply #240505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This coming from the same guy that posted McGregor had signed for the Blaze and he hasn't, nuff said!

Reply #240506 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

you reckon? I thought that he wasnt answering at the moment as he was about to run onto the MCG ;)

Reply #240507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

20 to 30 people, you sure you don't need a bigger venue?

Reply #240516 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

i wasnt advertising anything. its just what ive heard from other people. i will be there for sure 10am sunday outside kurrawa.

go blaze. many blaze fans in adelaide??

Reply #240518 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Hayden I have it on good record that you are a poser trying to get into an inner circle and make out you're part of an inner circle that you're really not in at all.
I will be ignoring your tryhard rubbish posts from now onwards.

Reply #240528 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

hey haha// who told you on good record im a poser??? also how do u know who i am?? as hayden skipworth isnt my actual name??

Reply #240540 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Tom, please, just go away - you can't set up fantasy meetings promising the attendance of certain people that know nothing about it.

Reply #240546 | Report this post

Hong Kong Thrilla  
Years ago

Hayden its people like you that do stupid things that end up on Ninmesn, and people like me discuss your stupid antics at work. Get a life and get off this site. Screw the Blaze.... thoughts?

Reply #240549 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

How was the bbq, fuckbag?

Reply #240621 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

hey isaac, how do you know my name is Tom??? haha i dont care but funny how u worked it out as i dont think ive disclosed it before.

?????

Reply #240636 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

perhaps, "Tom, Tom, the piper's son, found a pig and away he run"

But did you do anything to the pig?

Reply #240644 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

dunno what ur on about mate, but blaze will win the hummer championship this year. we are certainties.

or watever its called. perhaps the telstra championship?

given former BA chairman david thodey is the new telstra ceo??

Reply #240645 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"Hayden", can you please do me a favour and not post here again? You're obviously not getting the message. Go away, seriously.

Reply #240646 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754