q
Years ago

Mills Drafted by Blaze on NBL SITE

Not to much that needs to be said about this heading that is on the NBL site. I know there is alot more bigger news going on in the world.....BUT

A poor play on words, perhaps implying the GC Blaze have drafted Pat Mills. Clearly no one on planet earth has ever refered to the Blazers as the Blaze, and just shows more of the same old amatuer ways that is the boys behind the nbl site.

Topic #20307 | Report this topic

Andy  
Years ago

G, I thought the same thing.

If this is what we are about to look forward to later in the year then we are in trouble. Just stinks of amateur hour with that heading and a poor hook with the Gold Coast team that has no relevence whatsoever!

Reply #241530 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Sorry, I meant Q.

Reply #241531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so with your amatuer work there andy or should it be gndy, is that more of what can expect from you

Reply #241532 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

I corrected myself moron. You might want to learn how to spell AMATEUR before you throw stones hero!

Reply #241534 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

his day just keep getting worse.

Reply #241544 | Report this post

Guam in NBL  
Years ago

Haha, this simply epitomises so much, it's tragic but laughable at the same time.

I'd pick foxsports, this site, ozhoops or australiabasket over nbl.com.au any day of the week.

Reply #241552 | Report this post

q  
Years ago

Wow looks like they changed the heading on the NBL site, now in their defence, thats never happend before ;)

The galss is still half full hah

Reply #241592 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754