TR
Years ago

Amare is possibly a Warrior

Strong rumours getting around that the Warriors and Suns have done a deal.

Amare is heading to the Warriors, and Beans, Belinelli and Wright heading to the Valley...

Topic #20309 | Report this topic

ESP  
Years ago

any link TR?

Reply #241540 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Saw this whilst watching the draft today however i believe a first rounder was included as well.

Maybe a few other pieces will be added now but with shaq gone and amare a big chance to follow the suns should be interesting (or not) to watch next year!

Reply #241545 | Report this post

Jesus  
Years ago

Curry Beidrins, Benelli, Wright for Amare which seems so lopsided for Phoenix as they move Amare who was probably going to bolt for Curry who I think is one of the only 4 players who can be good in this draft. And Amare can bolt GS at the end of the season!

Reply #241547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do you never post links TR - do you think it makes it look like you are the source?

Its been all over ESPN and mentioned on draft coverage.

Couldn't find a great link, its mentioned here on this ESPN page

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/resources/playernews?sportsId=1727

Rich Buchers made a twitter update that the Suns comfirmed it was true but GSW are denying it for some reason. It also includes Stephan Curry, and thats why Golden State took him, to send him to Pheonix.

Reply #241549 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Any talk on what the Suns will do with Nash? Obviously not interested in winning now and have begun a complete re-build. I can't see the Suns wanting to pay Nash to run a losing team, or Nash to blow any chance he has at winning a title.

Any suggestions on where he might end up?

Reply #241561 | Report this post

nickyg  
Years ago

Nash back to Dallas to team up with Dirk for one last chance at a title. This is just my opinion.

Reply #241563 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I didn't post a link as I was posting from my phone. A nokia N95 isn't exactly the most user friendly platform to post from...

Reply #241579 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Well there has been talk that Cleveland might try and pick up Kidd, maybe Dallas will let him go and then they can get Nash back.

Reply #241666 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:21 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754