nickyg
Years ago

Brown still a Spur?

I read somewhere 'former San Antonio assistant Brett Brown'. I thought he was to stay in this roll or has he been booted? He was a long way off with his prediction on Mills & i thought the Spurs might have even snapped him up. Has Brett fallen from grace?

Topic #20312 | Report this topic

D16  
Years ago

Brown is still listed as an assistant on spurs.com

Reply #241568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I read that too. If I remember correvtly though, it was on one of those regional newspaper websites, so I wouldn't take notice.

Reply #241571 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

There's an article on Perthnow from a couple days ago that mentions '...new coach Brett Brown, previously an assistant coach with the San Antonio Spurs...', however New Limited articles are riddled with mistakes about subjects they have limited knowledge about ie. basketball

Reply #241572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:22 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754