poker champ
Years ago

buffest players in ABA

i'd say from early observations Douglas Hudson and that polish chap Tom Slowinski! looks like doug has made the most of his summer and really worked on his tan!! big up my friend!

Topic #2032 | Report this topic

sausagefan  
Years ago

yeah i must say i saw the more buffed up and tanned douglas strutting his stuff at marion shopping centre and the polish sausage was working his moves on and off the dance floor sat night. big ups to you two boys. summer has treated you well.

Reply #22898 | Report this post

fat dougs  
Years ago

haha....this is easily the funniest post i have read this year....the uni sa boys just getting some recognition out there....

Reply #22900 | Report this post

poker champ  
Years ago

yes well, doug is not a shy man and i know for a fact he is quite eager to get his shirt off at every opportunity to work on his tan. needless to say im guessin he'll be strutting his stuff shirtless down at brighton beach tomorrow given its going to be 34. ladies look out!

Reply #22902 | Report this post

sausagefan  
Years ago

bring your sunglasses!!!!!!!!otherwise risk BLINDNESS!!!!!

Reply #22904 | Report this post

mr plow  
Years ago

puds from woodville - male model as well

Reply #22908 | Report this post

Riley  
Years ago

Anyone seen Sully lately.....now there is someone who has been hitting the weights in the off season.

Reply #22922 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Check out B Rock from Centrals he's buffed......

Reply #22933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paul Bell is cut! Especially around the arms. Have a look next time

Reply #22941 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

Erin Phillips

Reply #22962 | Report this post

Dog Nuts  
Years ago

all this talk about buff players...... its generally all show!!
The D-train from Forestville might not be exactly cut, but I suggest if he is coming your way, get out of the way!!

Reply #22964 | Report this post

Dog Nuts  
Years ago

Anyone seen the D-train from forestville lately?? Huge

Reply #22969 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Not sure about buff...but the Flames have two of the most soild guys in the league - Matt Jones (new boy) and Thommo. Training intensity amazing.

Reply #22970 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oh come on, you sound suspiciously "sure" to me... :P

Reply #22971 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

truck

Reply #22972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he doesn't have a team but Cam McKinnon is buff, just ask him

Reply #22975 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Isaac they are not buff in the traditional way, ilke say, a D Sheperd. But they're MASSIVE!

Reply #23003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paul pochenchesta!!!

Reply #23085 | Report this post

Fritz and Sauce  
Years ago

Sully by far... the man is eating anything that gets in his path. I saw eat a boiled orphan the other day for lunch. Amazing !!!!

Reply #23175 | Report this post

fat dougs  
Years ago

haha....boiled orphan.....very funny.....good start to a day at work...thankyou.

Reply #23204 | Report this post

Farviewer  
Years ago

Heard Sully approached to play professional football he's so big and mean now. That boiled orphan was the clincher!

Seriously tho...... with so many "buffed" players in the ABA here in SA, what about these guys (and the girls) doing a tasteful, yet revealing or sort of raunchy calendar like a lot of other sports stars (and even old country retirees have!)??? The funds raised could be evenly split amongst the calendar participants (thus helping them earn a few more dollars & get more profile)and say ALSO some donated to the Maher Foundation!!!??

Positive that such an idea would raise good money for all involved and if done professionally and tasteful etc, those people could also help a worthy cause. Take LJs lead in a charity way. Would go like hotcakes imHo.

Reply #23211 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

Nathan Baggott and Ben Evans are the biggest guys in state

Reply #23228 | Report this post

pirate  
Years ago

what state are you talking about??

Reply #23229 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Nathan Baggott??? I think you've had a few too many Scooby Snacks, it's blurred your vision!!!

Reply #23233 | Report this post

Fritz and Sauce  
Years ago

More on the buff Sully. He also devoured a small armadillo in front of me at the Leicester, after eating the inch thick monster, which was the "Warnie". Luckily there wasn't any room left for the lady and poodle that walked past us in the carpark. He is the original "all you can eat Pete". I reckon that Blight kid could learn a lot from Sully's eating capabilities.

Reply #23237 | Report this post

Fritz and Sauce  
Years ago

This just in. Sully was just seen at the Uni SA Canteen exploding at the poor old lady behind the counter because they couldn't supply him with the $11 of hot chips that he ordered. Apparently he was lifting the entire Coke Fridge, a small family of Chinese Dwarf's, and a security guard above his already vein popping head, before trashing the mess hall in his wake. I liken him to the HULK!!!

Reply #23240 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

Can anyone go past paul bell. He hasn't any shoulders but the arms are toned. he must be one of the strongets in ABL who else could drop 90kg bench press on their face and live to tell the tale? What a trooper!!

Reply #23253 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

matt hardiman, new guy for tigers. apparently he can bench 120kg......not bad for a guy who weighs probably bout 85kg

Reply #23487 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:12 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754