TR
Years ago

Sheed heads to Boston

It appears that Sheed has agreed to terms with the Celtics.

Things are getting very interesting at the top of the Eastern Conference.

It'll be interesting to see the Boston pre-game routine now. Wonder if Sheed can convince PP, Ray and KG to crazy it up.

http://linky.com.au/7qjxo

Topic #20389 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

This is what I want to see in Boston green with PP, KG, Rondo and Ray...

Reply #242513 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

This is even better..

Reply #242515 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Good pick up by Boston!

Reply #242516 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Needs to get some choreography with Noah ...

Reply #242518 | Report this post

G.Smith  
Years ago

They are the funniest videos i've seen. The Sheed has got to be one of the funniest NBA Players out there.

This video is funny too:

http://linky.com.au/4pwj0

Sorry tried to use Linky for you guys but i had trouble with it

Reply #242519 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Are they trying to assemble the All-Numbskull lineup in Boston or something? First Marbury, now Wallace. Colour me non-shocked if character-issues or team chemistry is a problem this season for the Celtics.

Reply #242522 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

Agree, Hereschenes. Something tells me KG and Sheed's reported friendship will deteriorate rapidly. Sheed won't put up with KG's dominant critical attitude.

Reply #242525 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Looks like Marbury is heading to Washington.

Sheed is one of the smartest players on the Court. He mouth get's him in strife, but there isn't much better BBIQ getting around.. Remember ball don't lie.

Reply #242527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

we go to sizzler!, we go to sizzler!

Reply #242539 | Report this post

Rybags  
Years ago

D'oh

Reply #242554 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

This is definitely a good signing for Boston. It was great watching him orchestrate those Pistons pre-game dances against the Celtics in '08 and his facial expressions just crack me up!

Scroll down a little for some classic Sheed:

http://linky.com.au/kfvd6

Sheed gives the Celtics tremendous depth, allowing the Celtics to keep KG's minutes low and acting as good insurance should either Perk or KG go down with injury for an extended period.

Even better, he was happy with 2 years of the MLE, meaning his contract comes off the books at the same time as Pierce is a FA.

The only down side is that Davis may be more likely to seek a different team, since he is unlikely to avg more than 20 mins per game in Boston now.

If Ainge is smart, he will be looking into which wing players might be realistic options in a sign and trade with Davis. If the numbers fall right, he might even be able to land a younger, better player than Grant Hill (who is likely to join Boston to backup Pierce and Rondo).

I'm laughing pretty hard at Marbury too - unlike Sheed he IS a complete knucklehead. It didn't take him long to revert to his belief that money = respect. If he wanted more money, maybe he should have made a few more open shots in the playoffs last year! Instead he got outplayed by Alston! Guess he must've thought the Celtics would be stupid enough to waste the MLE or bi-annual exception on him instead of Sheed or Hill. Yeah right!

Reply #242561 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Love following the C's but he sheed does the dance i will cry. That stuff like the cavs stunts should be out of the pro game. Can you see Ray Allen and perk getting involved in the huddle? i don't think so.

Reply #242567 | Report this post

Jay-Jay Manners  
Years ago

Agreed. All that pre-game nonsense is so very lame.

Reply #242658 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Imagine what the Cavs pre game stuff will be like now with LBJ and Shaq!

Reply #242666 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:30 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754