Isaac
Years ago

36ERS knock-out final tickets on sale Wednesday

General admission tickets will be available on Wednesday from VenueTix outlets: Da Costa Arcade, Thebarton Theatre and the Dome.

Adults: $31.75
Concession: $27.75
Children U14: $19.75

This is from The Advertiser. Still nothing on the 36ERS site about prices for the general public.

Topic #2040 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

$ 31.75 you are "F ing" kidding me, the price of a ticket is an outrage and it is no wonder no one goes to a sixers game any more.

The dome will have less than 4000 people in it Friday night.

Would rather go to a pub and watch it on fox and drink a few beers.

Reply #22950 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I wonder if showing every final match live on Fox will be detrimental to the crowds?

$100 for a family (2 adults + 2 kids) is a big stretch, and that's without even looking at parking or any food & drink.

Will be interesting to see what the crowd is like on Friday. It was around 5800 (I think?) when the Bullets were in town a couple of weeks ago, so it seems that there was at least a bit of interest leading into finals.

Reply #22953 | Report this post

disco stew  
Years ago

be close to a full house

Reply #23019 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

At that price you have to be joking!

As much as I want to be there to support the team I'll be down the pub for this one.

How is a famliy supposed to afford this - especially a series of games such as SF/GF?

Reply #23032 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

$32 bucks...... 'F' that!!!!!! That'a a case of beer, down the local for this game I think.

Reply #23045 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I hope 36ers management take note of what true ball fans think of these prices. How are you going to pull a crowd if die hard fans think the prices are too high?

Better be alot of bandwagon jumpers!!

Reply #23047 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

If they make the GF in a few weeks time we'd pay that price...right?? I know I would.

Reply #23061 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Will that price remain for the GF series? I thought it was earmarked to be around $45/seat?

Given that the corporate tickets remain the same throughout the series, $70/seat for a single non-dining corporate box ticket might end up being worth attention!

Reply #23102 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

We're talking about final series games. Has anyone checked the prices that were paid last year for football finals. $35 for qualifying finals, $48 for semi finals and $110 for the cheapest seats for grand final game. This is an estimate but a good indication of the sort of prices you'll pay for final series games. If 80,000 people are prepared to pay these sorts of prices, then perhaps they can teach us what it really is like to be a die hard fan.

Reply #23174 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Could someone please tell me when the Adelaide 36ers are coming to Adeliade?
If so could you please tell me when and how much tickets would cost?

Cheers

Reply #67815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754