SVD
Years ago

Hoops SA 2009 NBA Draft Prediction Results

Only had 9 people put in a draft board this year and everyone did pretty well.

http://linky.com.au/5q8ro

Everyone picked Griffin as Pick 1, 5 people had Thabeet as pick 2, only 1 person had Harden at 3.

5 people got DeRozan at Pick 9.

No one got Rubio at Pick 5 or Flynn at Pick 6

djrod was the only person to get everyone in the Top 10 but he only finished up with 14 points as the only players he got in the correct order was Griffin, Thabeet and DeRozan.

Most people missed on having Jennings in the Top 10 - Holliday was the most picked person not in the top 10.

And the winner was me ... SVD ... you can do your own audit if you like.

I was tied in first on 15 points with TR and Jesus but I was closest with Pat Mills at Pick 37 - TR had him at 30 and Jesus had him at 29.

Here is the leaderboard (No in bracket is players picked in the top 10)

SVD - 15 (9)
TR - 15 (9)
Jesus - 15
djrod - 14
Humpa - 14 (9)
Jules - 13 (8)
Xztatik - 12 (9)
TC - 11
phd in shot - 10 (8)

Topic #20402 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

SVD

good work with this mate! I appreciate the effort that you went to.

Reply #242657 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol mine was terrible. I changed it the day before the draft and did much better, trust me... I did, really.

Cheers SVD.

Reply #242694 | Report this post

Jesus  
Years ago

Damn i cant believe i lost on tiebreak!

Reply #242718 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

And I got bagged for picking Mills so late in the draft - in the end I was 18 picks too early

Reply #242722 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Damn tie breakers.....

It's like holding 3 of a kind and some muppet scores a crapped straight on the river....

Reply #242724 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Like in the episode of Seinfeld where they go to a friends apartment to watch the NY Marathon "We are all winners"

Reply #242727 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754