Woody
Years ago

Patty Mills on Blazers roster?

Was on the Portland website today and saw that Patty Mills was 1 of the 15 players in the team section. To me this reads as though he has been signed and is officially part of the team.

Has anyone heard of any sorts of confirmation in regards to this or any news at all in regards to Patty Mills and the NBA?

Topic #20421 | Report this topic

Chewy  
Years ago

Doesn't mean anything I wouldn't think. They often put the drafted players on the team roster to give them fan exposure.

Hopefully he gets a roster spot, don't count on it though.

Reply #242884 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It's strange that the Blazers have a truckload of players on their books playing overseas, and yet they still have Mills on their website.

Not even their first rounder is part of the players bio, but they include their mid 2nd rounder???

Reply #242886 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

TR that is exactly what I thought. And they would have already had 15 before the draft also.

Reply #242887 | Report this post

jakarta in NBL  
Years ago

go patty, make all those teams that overlooked you late in 1st rd and early 2nd regret it.

Reply #242888 | Report this post

Trex  
Years ago

Might be more to do with the upcoming summer league.

Reply #242893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.blazersedge.com/2009/7/9/943994/thursday-summer-league-practice

a bit of info here.

Reply #242935 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

And some more here:

http://www.beyondthebeat.net/

Reply #242949 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:46 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754