Anonymous
Years ago

Ben Fitz on ACA 6:30 PM

A heads up to those interested,

Tonight on A Current Affair on Channel 9, they will be doing a story on Ben Fitz's "rags to riches", and future plans for the Adelaide 36ers.

Channel 9, 6:30 PM

Topic #20431 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saw the add, looks interesting.

Reply #242988 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Just set Tivo for it.

Reply #242991 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Umm.....What?

Reply #242997 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Oh....and if someone could get it to youtube. I assuem it will be Adelaide t/t, rather than nationally.

Reply #242998 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Sorry....ACA

Reply #242999 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

DICKO - they usually post stories online the day-or-so after at http://www.adelaideaca.com.au/

Reply #243000 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Can we expect to see any dunks by Ben Fitz? :P

Should be an interesting story

Reply #243007 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Man that old footage really got me excited for the new season!!!! Oh and i guess the interview was a good too hahaha

Reply #243010 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Did you notice that he was looking at Hoops.com.au, when they showed him on his laptop??

Reply #243011 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Haha, yeah I saw that Speed44.

Good interview, but very very bad acting by the guy who said "bye boss" to Ben, lol.

Reply #243015 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

So what was actually said?

Reply #243017 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Kept refering to Ben as being the former Music Man.... Does that mean I'm next in line for the GM job? :-)

Reply #243018 | Report this post

Tru Blue  
Years ago

you should be skip lol

Reply #243021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it the internet yet?

Reply #243083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

* is it on the internet yet?

Reply #243084 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I can't find it.

Reply #243167 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

It'a up on http://www.adelaideaca.com.au/ now

Reply #243168 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

I'm assuming that anything negative I say will not go down well so all I'll say is that I'm not a fan and neither are many people I know ...... We have our reasons. As lond as the sixers do well that's all I care about

Reply #243251 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Tipo,
There is a difference between negative comments and general slagging off at someone. Don't assume that a negative comment won't go down well. It is a fool that surrounds himself with yes-men.

May I ask as to the general nature of your gripe as to why you're not a fan? (of Ben Fitz's I assume?)

What's the general beef?

Reply #243254 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

Yeah it's personal not sixers related so not the place for it. I hope the sixers do well but I'd be happier if someone else was gm. Makes me not as happy to support the team knowing he is involved

Reply #243256 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thought it might be, it's usually over love or money. Sometimes personal gripes are better off just put in a box and then cast out to sea.

Give him a go, I think he deserves it, and if he does makes a motza of it, then you can lead the lynch party!

Reply #243264 | Report this post

need a hug do ya tipo

Reply #243267 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754