Gravity Man
Years ago

Wheres Grizzard these days

Just wondering where the Grizz these days,where is he playing ,does anyone know??

Topic #20434 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

We could start a detective search here to track him down. I last saw him on the opening night of the Fringe Festival in the East parklands. If anyone has seen him shortly after that please report it and we can continue from there.

Reply #243091 | Report this post

Jay-Jay Manners  
Years ago

I had a dream about him last night. I dreamt that I went back in time and was back at the Powerhouse watching the Sixers-Titans Game 3 game from 2000. For some reason Grizzard was on the court for the Sixers and I thought to myself that I had forgotten Grizzard played for the Sixers that year. I then went looking for myself in the crowd as I remembered generally where I sat that night. I saw my ex-wife there in her seat but I wasn't at my seat, I have no idea where I was or what I was doing. Then I woke up.

This all seems impossible but it is honestly what I dreamt last night. It was a strange experience.

Reply #243169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:28 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754