Anonymous
Years ago

women's aba season predictions

it would be interesting to get some opinions and predictions since where a couple of weeks away from round one. Who's got who? what are the standing looking like?

Topic #2044 | Report this topic

Years ago

LET ME FIX THIS FOR YOU Anonymous-

it would be interesting to get some opinions and predictions since we're a couple of weeks away from round one. Who's got who? what are the standings looking like?

Reply #22995 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Easy #4 - they're just little typos!

Reply #23004 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

OK, I'll start it. I think Forestville have the goods with the introduction of Kylie Newbold and Jess Mahoney. Last year the eagles were a good team now I think they will be great.

Eagles women to take the GF in 2005!

Reply #23018 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

west, wnbl girl from Canberra and Erin Seward from the lightning my money is on the bearcats..

Reply #23025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NArelle Lindsay is at Forestville too. They will be stacked!

Reply #23027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jess bibby isn't coming so north are missing out on her. But they still have erin phillips and a whole lot of other players to stack the team with!

Reply #23040 | Report this post

Years ago

Sturt will be strong as usual.

Reply #23041 | Report this post

rc  
Years ago

Go Narelle!

Hope to see her back in the WNBL soon!

Reply #23043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eagles are going to kick ass they have an awesome team this year and will take the grand no pobs!

Reply #23076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

probs*

Reply #23080 | Report this post

#4 how can you say Sturt will be strong when the two most valuable players they had are suiting up for Eagles. I can't see it myself, but stranger things have happened.

Anyone know how Norwood are looking?

Reply #23122 | Report this post

Riley  
Years ago

Norwood are looking like quite an attractive team.....pity they can't play!

Reply #23127 | Report this post

Juicy_4  
Years ago

Riley
Norwood pushed Forestville in the Millicent Tournie.

Reply #23149 | Report this post

To: All the world's a stage.

Your comments are laughable. To imply that Sturts two most valuable players were Mahoney and Newbold is ridiculous and not even the girls themselves would agree with you on that. I'm not saying they aren't valuable players, Newbold brings the intangable leadership and Mahoney tenacity, but cmon!!! If you know anything about basketball, you know that Sturt will be in the mix. It looks like a great womens comp (at the top) this year with West picking up the valuable services of Erin Seward to compliment their already strong side. I'd imagine South might struggle to be the same threat as they were last season. Certainly Top 4 are North, Fville, Sturt and West. After that maybe Norwood and South with Central, Mavs, Tigers and Woodville playing off for the wooden spoon.

Reply #23207 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I think Norwood will be up there. My season rankings:

1. Forstville
2. North
3. Sturt
4. West
5. Norwood
6. Southern
7. Eastern
8. South
9. Woodville
10. Centrals

Reply #23219 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

Jay try woodville and centrals playing off for the wooden spoon as there are more than 4 teams in the finals!

Reply #23663 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754