Anonymous
Years ago

Justin Schueller-What has he done fore Tassie Bask

Justin has a good record with our district teams,but what has he done with the current Tassie teams???

Both results from todays 16 nats would suggest otherwise?

Topic #20441 | Report this topic

Devil  
Years ago

He has done a lot. Can't turn a program around in less than a year. Give the guy a break. At least he is out there giving it a go. Stop hating.

Reply #243089 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

With any programme, you need at least a cycle or two to make changes, get rid of dead wood, change attitudes etc.

Reply #243096 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Surprised the author name for this wasn't the classic "In the know" or "Concerned Parent". Has the trademark "frame the hate as a question" and everything.

Reply #243101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Justin will make a positive difference to Tasmanian basketball and would have been an ideal SASI head coach here in South Australia

Reply #243102 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

I have good friends there and they give positive and negative feedback. He needs to realise there is not the number of players there as bigger states and stop using the position to promote himself. His ego was always a factor here.

Reply #243176 | Report this post

Juno 52  
Years ago

If Justin can kick the fact that TAS state players are chosen by their last name and not their talent then he will have done a darn good job.
Parents coaching state teams, which their kids are automatically chosen for is not a good message to be sending junior players around the state either.
I have been involved with Bball Tas my entire life and things like this have always been the case.

Reply #307311 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:47 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754