Ben Fitz
Years ago

Gilchrist misses flight from Sydney

The goods news is that John is in the country, the bad news is his luggage went missing, whilst trying to sought that out he missed the flight to Adelaide.

We are working with QANTAS to get him on the next flight here.

So if you were headed to the airport this morning maybe find something else to do for a while.

Regards

Ben

Topic #20442 | Report this topic

well done on keeping the supporters up to speed Ben.

I look forward to offering my services as a raffle ticket seller and general helper during the current season.

I can see new life being breathed into the club and would like to be a part of that. it's great to see everyone will be travelling in the same direction this season.

if you need a small bus that can travel fans to melbourne for away games i have a friend who can help.

Carn the sixers
the photoballkings
your photo printed on our sports ball
great coach gift idea
041 33 999 57

Reply #243092 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thanks for the update Ben, hope he enjoys the city and the trials go well.

Reply #243095 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Training still on tomorrow?

Reply #243107 | Report this post

Years ago

Nice work having the HoopsSA forum on your laptop during the ACA interview aswell Ben haha :)

Reply #243108 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Thanks Ben

Reply #243116 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

Ben, can I ask...the way the sixers met John and presented him to both the media and with hats and shirt, it looked somewhat more than a player arriving for a trial...
IS this more or less done?

Reply #243122 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

If he is as good as what Scott has said already, it will be a trial on both sides, so you still want to come across as being as professional as possible and making the guy feel comfortable with the organisation he is dealing with. Very good move in my opinion.

Reply #243127 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754