ESP
Years ago

MJ schooled by Exec, Doesn't confiscate tape!

I just saw this footage on another site in response to the LBJ "dunk gate"...... I love MJ's response to Damon Wayans afterwards (I think it is Wayans anyway).

"You get dunked on, you get crossed over..... it all happens".... Wayans response is funny too.

http://linky.com.au/87ksv

Topic #20443 | Report this topic

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Great example of the difference between MJ and LeBron. MJ was still cocky as ever, but he was funny.

Reply #243099 | Report this post

COOPZ  
Years ago

What a great human being really...

Gracious in defeat, even with Damon Wayans heckling him.

I like when Wayans says "not at your own camp! we should put rogers' picture on the wall, not yours":)

Reply #243100 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

How about Nike not letting MJ go one on one with magic back in the day

Reply #243109 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Brilliant example of the difference between cockiness and confidence and egotistical and wankerish behaviour...

Reply #243115 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Oh to palm it like Mj....

Reply #243117 | Report this post

I love the 'oh no!' cracks me up every time

Reply #243121 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Jordan would have beat Magic 1 on 1

Reply #243124 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Exactly, no one now thinks that that guy is better than Jordan, or that Crawford has usurped LBJ as the world's finest basketballer, it's totally ridiculous.

Another example is when Devon Harris got owned by a British streetballer wearing jeans, the clip was huge for a while but no one thinks less of Harris for it.

Reply #243135 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Nobody cared much for the Devin Harris tape, because it was a blatant set-up and Harris got punked.

Far cry from LBJ getting dicked on.

Reply #243137 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754