HAHA
Years ago

Whispers of unrest at the Blaze?

As usual I'm about to get on a plane when something interesting happens/ has happened! :(
I've heard faint whispers that there's some undercurrent going on at the Blaze that isn't sitting right between coaching staff and management in recent days but haven't had a chance to delve further.
Has anyone else heard anything of that nature.. I'll be sure to post if I hear something first.

Topic #20492 | Report this topic

Drb  
Years ago

i havent heard anything but it wouldnt suprise me, whilst claxton remains there, there will always be unrest.

Reply #243654 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

cue for statman, :) hes the blaze insider ;)

Reply #243690 | Report this post

annom  
Years ago

statman is claxton

Reply #243735 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, I know who Statman is, and they're not Claxton.

Reply #243740 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yes, but is Drb Brendan Joyce? Or somehow affiliated?

Reply #243753 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Isaac is Shane Heal. Ive never seen them both in the same spot.

Case closed!

Reply #243755 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Nah - Im not Dave C :)

as for unrest - all Ive seen on the subject is what "joycefan" has posted on OzHoops. Taking into account his posting history Id be wary of reading to much into it. Also interesting taht he is posting negatives about Dave C when thats where a lot of his 'insider info' has supposedly come from in the past.

If there is some tension I just hope its a matter of some new personalities having to settle into a new working environment and get used to working together

Reply #243757 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Is joycefan also hayden skipworth? Because they are both retarded.

Reply #243760 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TC2, yeah, same person - Tom Schmidt is his real name. Seems slightly dim and a bit 'special'.

kad, I can't be Heal - I like spring rolls!

Reply #243762 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Wow, we're naming people here!

Reply #243768 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

I'm not sure what was posted on another site but they've had a few months to work out the kinks and from what's been said there's some major issues there of not seeing eye to eye on crucial things- hopefully nothing they can't resolve and nothing that will suffer for it as a result.

As for the drb/ Brendan Joyce comment... hhmm.. lol that's all I'll say there!
In the meantime I'm still waiting to hear back on some specifics- cheers guys.

Reply #243771 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TC2, only when they're absolute griefer/tools who won't heed repeated warnings.

Reply #243778 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

No problem with that at all. I just like the way you went straight in to it - no messing around. In your face, Schmidty!!

Reply #243784 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Haha... statman is claxton!!! Maybe Grant Kruger, but not Claxton....am i right Statman? Or maybe Sheeds?

Reply #243843 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm Statman!

Reply #243845 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Lol what is it with those Blaze staff hooked on hoops forums? :P

Reply #243850 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:31 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754