Isaac
Years ago

36ers membership prices overview

I've just put an overview of the 36ers membership pricing for 09/10 online.

adelaide36ers.com

You'll see the usual Gold and Silver season tickets, plus options in the first few rows (previously used for corporate tickets only, I think?) and a base membership that is suitable for fans that want to show their support while not being able to attend games.

Hollywood Seats that give you a view as good as the coaches and players themselves will be available on a game-by-game basis for $550 per game. Keep an eye out for chances to win those seats for a game during the season too as no doubt that will be a little hefty for most!

That link again: adelaide36ers.com

(Corporate pricing will be added at a later date.)

Topic #20494 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Awesome Isaac! Looks good!

Reply #243687 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Great stuff.... Still need a twist on the 'membership only' for the interstate supporters (unless the $30 merchandise voucher can be used on-line).

Reply #243688 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good job getting that up Isaac.

Also good to see just a membership option for those who can't/don't attend many games and for the interstate fans.
Hopefully merchandise is easily accessible online so the voucher can be used easily for those not so close to the Dome ;)

Reply #243691 | Report this post

jakarta in NBL  
Years ago

What's that link again Isaac?

Reply #243692 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

LOL TR - must have posted that at same time. Good to see us interstate'rs keen.

Reply #243695 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Conspiracy Theories will start with our two posts DJ...

Reply #243696 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Thanks Issac

Overall the pricing looks good / fair. Issac is this the final package?

Reason I am asking is sitting in row E directly behind the basket paying $660 or $48 per game seems pretty rough compared to Row E behind the players bench or scorers table. People in these seats would have had a 206% price increase with less game time & a worse angle compared to people sitting side on. I note car parking is included but still seems excessive.

These lower level seats at both ends of the court are normally empty. IMO a tiered pricing model may better - JUST for the courtside seating arrangements. Sure increase the price for rows C, D & E but adjust the price according.

Reply #243697 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Still not certain if existing season ticket holders will get the opportunity to re book their seat. Will they automatically get the form to fill in in the mail as in previous years? There has been no acknowledgement to the expression of interest placed on the 36ers website. Price wise the tickets are reasonable except for Hollywood seats. That is way over the top and cannot see why anyone would pay that sort of money for 1 game. They do not even provide the best view as you are too close and too low down. I am more than happy to buy a gold season ticket.

Reply #243698 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Thanks for the info Isaac, its good to see things taking shape.
Also thanks again to the SOS team-we love your work!

Reply #243699 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Isaac, it reads that Row D is now priced at courtside seats prices. I have had tickets in Row D, (Gold tickets) for 10+ years, can you confirm that my tickets have now doubled in price?

Reply #243700 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A, email the club - Ben's email address is provided on the site. I don't dictate the pricing or tiers or know what you were paying previously or anything like that.

Reply #243703 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

-'I don't dictate the pricing or tiers or know what you were paying previously or anything like that.'

Isaac, I understand that, but I just thought that if the club pays you for a service that they would give you all the adequate information.

Plus the prices for season tickets have not changed much in the last 5 season in regards to Gold and Silver memberships.

By no means am I having a go at you.

Reply #243706 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Any feedback yet A if this inludes rows C,D,E around the whole stadium?

Reply #243707 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

-'Any feedback yet A if this inludes rows C,D,E around the whole stadium?'

I have not yet emailed Ben, I wil contact him tomorrow.

Reply #243709 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A, they pay me to maintain a website. The adequate information involved there does not include what you paid last year in row D. ;)

I answer questions on here off my own back, not at the club's direction or in any real capacity other than 'the person who runs the site' and 'sometimes knows the answer'.

Jake, yes, this is the final pricing as per the brochures. The brochures obviously will include a few more details as to inclusions and so on (like other years).

EC, I've mentioned on here a number of times that the club has row/seat information from last year and will be able to match that up with incoming membership forms. I believe that those with registered email addresses will be notified of downloadable brochures (e.g., to eventually be on the site) and others will receive printed brochures (save paper and costs and all that, I guess).

The Hollywood Seats are intentionally expensive. I personally find seats close to the court amazing and these are going to be as close as you can get. What you might lose in angle and perspective, I think you gain in detail, intensity and being able to hear more of the on-court chatter.

Obviously $550/game is going to be outside of the budget of most fans, but I'd say that there will be opportunities to win an upgrade during the season.

Reply #243717 | Report this post

mayhems  
Years ago

Good work getting the info up, i know a lot of people who were keen for any info, and a little is better than none!

As for the Hollywood seats, I like the idea. The ridiculous price makes them all the more exclusive, and if gets people talking about them, then thats more people talking about the 6ers!

Reply #243727 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've added the price for a season car park pass - that's $88 for 14 games - and also a note confirming that renewing members will have first right to their favoured seats from last season.

Reply #243767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't get the "membership only" option.

Apparently it's good for fans that can't get to games, but the main attraction is a merchandise voucher which has to be used at the Dome. Therefore, you have to get to a game!

There should be an interstate option which gets you into the away games in those cities. I.e., if I'm in Melbourne, my membership gets me into 36ers V Tigers @ The Cage. (Obviously this would require cooperation between clubs).

Reply #243770 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im pretty sure you will be also able to order stuff online or over the phone just like in previous seasons.

Reply #243776 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon, 'can't get to games' can also mean those who work on Saturday nights (for example) and can't make it to enough games to warrant a season ticket. If it's not of interest to you, that's cool.

Reply #243780 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I don't get the "membership only" option.

Apparently it's good for fans that can't get to games, but the main attraction is a merchandise voucher which has to be used at the Dome. Therefore, you have to get to a game!

There should be an interstate option which gets you into the away games in those cities. I.e., if I'm in Melbourne, my membership gets me into 36ers V Tigers @ The Cage. (Obviously this would require cooperation between clubs).

I'm sure the membership voucher could be used over the phone and maybe if were lucky online ;)

Interstate option whilst a great idea would be alot of work and co-operation between clubs. Possible to do with a large following but we are talking of as little as maybe 2 away fans at some home games sure this increases to say 50-100 at some venues.

Reply #243792 | Report this post

parent  
Years ago

So has the Junior BSA player discount ticket(available with a full paying adult) gone????
This has been great in the past few years for families!!

Reply #243794 | Report this post

Mich  
Years ago

I am the same as "a"
My seat is in row d. website says renewing members will ge priority on their seat, but for what price? Are you saying I can have the seat we've sat in for years as a gold member but have to pay $660 for it?? How about priority for supporters that have continued to show up to every game paying there gold seat price gets a bit of loyalty & can retain their seat for same cost?

Reply #243797 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

parent, not 100% sure, but think it might have been dropped from the line up (possibly low numbers, who knows) - again, email the club if you have a specific question and I'm sure they'll be able to outline any changes and detail your options.

Mich, email the club. I'm not saying anything other than reporting the pricing as it's been provided to me. If you'd like to confirm someone, obviously the best people to speak with are those at the club.

Were you in corporate seats? Captains Club or Coaches Club? I thought those were in the first few rows and weren't the same price as Gold?

Reply #243801 | Report this post

Mich  
Years ago

No, we are just gold members. The people across from us (also row D) we Gold Members as well.

Reply #243802 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Obviously not representing the club on this, just curious - is Row D literally fourth row back from the score benches, or fourth row back from the corporate seats? I suspect the former, but just checking in case that's the issue. I have a very detailed map of the Dome, but it doesn't include row and seat designations.

Reply #243803 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Were you behind the basket Mich? As Row D there was a different price last year than Row D along the court.

Reply #243809 | Report this post

Mich  
Years ago

Yup, all good Skip. We are along the end of the court off to side of basket. 36ers membership manager has confirmed we will still be able to renew our seat as a gold member. Very happy! Now to send the form in & have a crack at winning the hollywood seat for game 1!!

Reply #243819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just received my form - have they stopped free tickets for junior players?

I'll look at renewing a gold ticket although I'd prefer it to be $30 cheaper than receiving the $30 merchandise voucher.

Reply #243835 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

ahhh guess the new system will up security, and stop me from sneaking into better seats at quarter time!! hahaha

Reply #243838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My take on the Courtside tickets being $660 - are the corporate boxes i.e. the side seats not either end where you sit behind the basket.

They'd be dumb to up the price 200% for the people whose view is obstructed by the baskets.

Reply #243839 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Got my package by email and it looks great. Will be renewing our usual Gold Membership.

While I won't be purchasing Hollywood Seats believe me they are great. In 1986 at Appollo we sat in the first row behind the sixers bench as season ticket holders. Absolute gold to listen to coach (Ken Cole) and player comments. Had many laughs and great memories. Think this is a great idea and like the other seat changes. I can see these being used for radio promotions etc. Good marketing potential, some one was thinking.

Reply #243863 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Got
my tickets, thanks dean for your prompt help also
did the foundation member option

bring it on go sixers

Reply #243869 | Report this post

moose 66  
Years ago

Just curious here. Are the Courtside seats mentioned (the expensive ones) like the NBA style or just the first row as per past seasons?

Reply #243879 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

moose, they're actually on the court I think, so what happens to the big signs on that side?

Hooked, no, don't say that :P

Reply #243889 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Moose, no, they will be new seats I think. As good a view as the player seats themselves.

Reply #243898 | Report this post

moose 66  
Years ago

Thanks Guys.

XztatiK thats exactly what i was thinking, what will happen to all the advertising that was there?

it will be interesting to see the set up for it thats for sure

Reply #243901 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't think there is any advertising directly where they intend to place the seats.

Reply #243904 | Report this post

bear  
Years ago

Renewed my season tickets today and had a query on the form. I got a call within hours answering my question from a helpful bloke in the sixers office. Very impressed already with the new management and it seems as though they will honour gold season ticket seats from last year.

Reply #244046 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

bear,
When and how did you receive your renewal form. I can't wait to give the SOS my money.

Reply #244060 | Report this post

Dean P  
Years ago

Big sexy if for some reason you have not received your form email [email protected] and he will email you straight back with one.

Reply #244065 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754