He Who Farts
Years ago

Shootout down south: South vs Southern

Tomorrow night will see south bs southern. Two teams who have traded players like a Thai prostitue trades STDs. With both teams having some good young talent, I think this could be their chances to break out and become future ABL stars.
Expect t-mak to have a make or break game. This coul be his chance to redeem himself and the team. 50% chance he stuffs up though.
Hopefully south can see their veterans lift the team and push them into a win. Frosty should be the player to watch this game.

Shootout to watch or a bad case of slaughter. Be there to see history

Topic #20508 | Report this topic

noah  
Years ago

Two teams who have traded players like a Thai prostitue trades STDs.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

That quote's going straight into my creative narrative for yr 12 english studies.

Reply #243849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HWF you are a jerk.
Why post absolute shit.
Trying to get a raise out of someone I wonder, not. Just fyi Frosty is overseas.

Reply #243856 | Report this post

He Who Farts  
Years ago

Well seeing frosty is away then sides should be fairly even. And I think it wasn't a shit post, if it was then it would have been taken off by now

Reply #243864 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

lol if you were trying to get a raise, then that worked as well...

Reply #243866 | Report this post

He Who Farts  
Years ago

Gosh. I just thought it would be a game people might want to talk about

Reply #243868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is funny shit

Reply #243890 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:46 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754