Rubio $21.00

MVP

James $3.00
Kobe $4.50
Wade $6.00
Paul $9.00
Howard $9.00
Dirk $17.00

What are your thoughts on these, any value picks?

Topic #20509 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd take a punt on Rubio at $21, if he plays he's in with a great chance.

Reply #243873 | Report this post

Djrod  
Years ago

I actually thought Griffin is a no brainer for ROY... I also expect LAC to make the playoffs this year too., so that will boost his chances.

Only an injury will stop him. It just depends how much u wanna put on him. Lazy pineapple?

Reply #243876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like Curry at $7.50
He is playing with Golden State, so he will get minutes and a free license to jack it up.
I don't know about Evans; Don't think he has the jump shot to be a scorer in the league, unless the opposition can't scout properly.

Reply #243893 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I'm surprised Boston is only third favourite for the title! Never actually placed a bet before, and $5 doesn't seem like a great return, but I might be tempted to put some money on them this year. Just picked up Marquis Daniels to go with Sheed according to several reports. So they covered their two big weaknesses and should be able to resign Baby and pick up a guy like Watson at PG for depth.

Griffin is probably going to win ROY. He's started solidly at Summer League. No reason to think he will fall short of expectations. If not him, I'd back Harden for ROY. He will almost certainly start for the Thunder and I think he looks ready to put up good numbers straight away.

Reply #243911 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Harden is no chance for ROY IMO. He may start but he wont get any shots when evrything is run around Durant (and Westbrook and Green). He will be the fourth option in a lottery team - tough to get any awrds fron there.

Reply #243916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

still impressed that dirk is mentioned in MVP voting (even though its $17 odds)

Reply #243988 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

I see San Antonio at $11 as being good odds.

If Duncan, Manu and Parker are all healthy, plus Jefferson as another option, then they could prove hard to beat in 7 games.

Reply #244022 | Report this post

Panagiotis  
Years ago

Reply #408296 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754