Gravity man
Years ago

Double Headers,good idea

Good to see Double headers back at the dome,Sixers and Lightning belong at the Dome!!!!I recall one time when Lightning played few games towards end of one season at Wayville and there wasnt enough light on the far end of Court 1,i recall Chris Lucas went into Managers office after training and made a complaint about lights ,however manager didnt bother in getting lights fixed.Now that we are back where we belong we can get numbers at home games.Good luck Sixers and Lighning teams for 09/10 season.

Topic #20541 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

back to the good ol days

Reply #244326 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

where have you been gravity man - the lightning have played at least 2 seasons back at the dome

Reply #244332 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Yes, but not as a regular 36ers "curtain-raiser" they haven't, which is obviously the OP's point. I second the sentiment. I haven't seen a Lightning game in-person since they shifted to Wayville, but I certainly will get there early to see them on Sixers game nights. (Not that the Lightning aren't worth watching on their own anyway, but there's only so much one can squeeze into life!)

Reply #244334 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Great idea, hopefully would result in more support for the Lightning.

Reply #244370 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Yeah ill be getting out early for the double header! Really happy with this idea. I would every week if it became a locked in fixture. I admit though, im not as likley to make a special trip to go see the girls game on another day, but if it meant being there a couple of hours earlier to see to games...im there everytime.

Reply #244387 | Report this post

Raytri  
Years ago

Ditto NIno

Reply #244591 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:26 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754