Herka
Years ago

Wildcats Import - Kevin Lisch

Not sure if the spelling of the surname is correct read about it early this morning and thought it would be on the website but isnt !! He is a shooting guard and apparently a second import has been signed as well ! more details when i can get my hands on the West!

Topic #20552 | Report this topic

Bill  
Years ago

he is from st louis and is 6'2

Reply #244420 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Must be the shooting guard? The other import planned will be a SF, leaving Redhage to play more at PF this season.

Reply #244423 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Where has Loughton gone........So far according to the Wildcats website, the team is only 6 deep!!

Reply #244429 | Report this post

Herka  
Years ago

Loughton has apparently gone to europe

Reply #244433 | Report this post

Milhouse  
Years ago

he's white.........weak. with a senior average of 14pts doubt this guy will stick around to long anyway.

Reply #244456 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

Wats colour got to do with anything?

Reply #244586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

14 ppg led his Div 1 team! But it's a matter of wait and see whether his game can transfer to the pro level.

Reply #244587 | Report this post

Milhouse  
Years ago

his colour matters because white imports are boring. I can go to a NBL game and see 8 white aussies on a team, give me some athletism and excitment.

Reply #244725 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Zzz.

Reply #244729 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Milhouse aren't you yellow with blue hair and glasses??

Reply #244732 | Report this post

Milhouse  
Years ago

yes, but my mum says im cool

Reply #244733 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Everything's coming up Milhouse!!

Reply #244736 | Report this post

Milhouse  
Years ago

Milhouse to Bart, Milhouse to Bart......Please dont hate me.

Reply #244738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@Millhouse...i know it's been a while since you posted that comment, but i think it's funny that you should say that, as he managed to be MVP of the grandfinal series and personally, i though he was amazing! And you doubt that he will stick around for too long- all i can do is lol. he stayed around, and he is good enough for europe and america, so if he leaves, it's only because he's to good for australia..

Reply #288240 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:56 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754