darwin in nbl
Years ago

Ingles joins Granada in ACB

INgles due to sign within the next week

http://linky.com.au/qxuse

Topic #20576 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Good for Ingles and IMO Auissie basketball. The Spanish league is very strong and this has shone through to the Spanish Olympic team. I hope he takes his game to a new level over there, and by all means gives the NBA a good crack next year.

Reply #244837 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The best European national league, and the best suited to Ingles game too. Good signing for Joe, hopefully he fits into the team structure.

Reply #244846 | Report this post

Milhouse  
Years ago

hello mother,
hello father,
here i am at,
camp Grenada,

Reply #244880 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

hello mother,
hello father,
here i am at,
camp Grenada,

Marge, is Lisa at camp Granada?

Granada's a gorgeous little Spanish town nestled up among some mountains, close to skiing in the winter and nice and warm in the summer. They also have kick arse bars that bring you a free tapas dish with every drink ordered so instead of eating urine coated communal peanuts you're having Spanish cured ham, or a bowl of olives, or some other bread and cheese based dish. Conclusion: Granada would be a wicked place to live.

Reply #244886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

aleks maric's former team

Reply #244910 | Report this post

aaa  
Years ago

who is aleks maric playing for tihs year!!!!

Reply #244986 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Aleks Maric has got a gig at Serbian champion Partizan. He agreed to a two-year contract with an option for a third season.

Reply #244996 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754