jr
Years ago

Lakers release Sun Yue

any chance of him getting another NBA gig? if not is he looking at Europe, or though i dont think he will go to europe as i do not of many Chinese players in Europen Leagues.

I think him going back to the cba in China is taking a step bakward.

Thoughs??

Topic #20624 | Report this topic

forro  
Years ago

he should come to wollongong hawks

Reply #245367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If import restrictions were opened on asian players in the nbl he should come here. But i have a sneaking suspicion he'd be no better than the average australian player and was recruited to sell jerseys in china. Barlow and INgles are both probably superior IMO. I base this on having never seen him play outside of the olympics.

Reply #245368 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

as I said few months ago he won't get picked up. Problem? this guy talks more than action. personal experience with him, he was late to our scheduled session 3/5 times and seemed disinterested during as well; don't know where his mind's at.

and once again as I said before, NBL should allow Asian as non-import as it would attract guys like Sun Yue because of higher standard basketball. I think he'll be going back to CBA.

Reply #245369 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

The ABL teams will pay good money for him and he will get more exposure than his 2nd rate role with the Lakers.

Slingers or one of the Indonesion / Malaysian teams is my pick.

Reply #245447 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754