Topic #20777 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting read.

Thanks for the link Anon

Reply #246789 | Report this post

Ron T  
Years ago

I hope he shows the maturity and leadership he says he has found and proves that he is a top line player.

Reply #246791 | Report this post

nickyg  
Years ago

Sound like he had a massive ego trip after that ncaa comeback win over duke. Roll the dice...

Reply #246796 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thanks for the article anon. There were some good quotes in there that seem to show a man who has learnt from his mistakes and gained a deeper understanding of the world around him. The bit I liked was this:

"When things aren't going well, people try to find answers, and I understand that, the older I get..."

"It's nothing personal. It's just that at the time I thought people were trying to attack my character and they didn't even know me... That's the reason I don't take it personally anymore...

"If I'm ever in a situation like that again, I'll know how to conduct myself."

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to the season! I think we'll be pretty good.

Reply #246801 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754