Woody15
Years ago

U/17 Oceania Champs website

Does anyone know what the website for the u/17 oceania champs is? or a website that has the stats on it at least?

Topic #20779 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-4826-0-0-0

Reply #246804 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

The money this tourney would cost surely cannot be justified.??? Good luck to those who have managed to earn their spots.

Reply #246831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ cant beat any of the state teams at the nationals so why they bother with this tournament beats the hell out of me. Aus junior teams seem to play more easybeats tournaments than is good for them and when the pressure is on in 'real' comps , they roll over and play dead.

Reply #246904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mandatory FIBA tournament to decide who plays in the first eever FIBA U17 WCs in Germany next year.

Reply #246910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Australia are the second most successful junior nation in FIBA tourneys after USA - hardly rolling over and dying!!

Reply #246911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can anyone else get onto the live stats for the women, been trying for a while now still inactive

Reply #246914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The money this tourney would cost surely cannot be justified."

"why they bother with this tournament beats the hell out of me"

"Mandatory FIBA tournament to decide who plays in the first eever FIBA U17 WCs in Germany next year"

haha I guess 1/3 having a clue isn't bad...

Reply #246944 | Report this post

Amanda Jones  
Years ago

Such a pointless tournie bring back the under 21's!

Reply #246968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

won second game 68 - 54.

question : is girl from SA country that hasnt taken the court yet is she injured???Has she been playing in your local comp (sturt i think)???

Reply #247021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

must have been playing left handed for NZ to get that close. Injured girl has been playing for for sturt

Reply #247026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so she must have new injury cos surely they wouldnt name her in the side if she was still carrying old injury....

Reply #247043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The girl in question is the poor lass who suffered a brain clot last year and apparently injured her calf at the first AIS selection training, but they still took her and she hasn't made it to the court.

Reply #247048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i understand that and im definately not having a go at her thats not what this forum is about.
my point is couldnt someone else have gone without a injury so her injury could heal.....dont understand at that level why they take injured players

Reply #247050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no other sturt, forestville or mavs girls available

Reply #247053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but what about the 2 reserve girls would have thought they would have got a call up cos of a injury

Reply #247054 | Report this post

Mima  
Years ago

Wasn't injured, did it at the traiings earlier this week and will probably play today.

Reply #247055 | Report this post

Mima  
Years ago

Actually, just got on and is playing.

Ignorance is bliss people.

Reply #247057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good on her thats great ....as said before not havin a go at her

Reply #247064 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Wouldnt wish her illness on anyone either but dont even know if that illness is cleared up.....bit too risky for my liking............BA will prob just let her call the 'shots' I guess

Reply #247073 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:13 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754