steve
Years ago

Brad Hill

Great game by young Brad Hill last night in limited minutes.
Too bad the club still shows its lack of professionalism in still not having his name on the back of his singlet.
After all, it's not as though they haven't had time.

Topic #2078 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

10 points and 3 boards in 12 minutes in his first final. Give him a job for 05/06.

Reply #23438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

with those type of figures and playing with composure you'd have to ask why limited minutes

Reply #23449 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hopefully they do sign the young fella. He showed tremendous poise last night.

Reply #23464 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Gotta agree with the name on the singlet. Perhaps that explains the limited minutes - they're not sure who he is!

Reply #23465 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

how about the move he pulled on rucker and black(??), where he started on the wing, put it through his legs twice, found himself in a bit of trouble on the base and somehow pivoted his way out of trouble to get up a good shot and draw the foul. that was sweet. so much poise and doesnt panic when he gets in strife.

Reply #23468 | Report this post

B_rett  
Years ago

Brad hill is an awsome player ... i mean come on he has done more then gower and hambour could do in two years of sitting there sorry ass on the bench ....

Reply #23492 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

its amzaing what a player can do if he gets minutes.

Reply #23493 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

I thought he didnt have his name on his singlet because he wanted a different number next year

And Brett, Gower did some good thing this year with the minutes he got on court. Hambour got what? 2 minutes to play?

Reply #23505 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Thats right, he doesnt have his name on his singlet because he will not wear that number next year.

Reply #23513 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah it only cost what like $50 tops to get his name put on. Would not want to break the bank.

Reply #23523 | Report this post

Buddha  
Years ago

Definately a star of the future.. Good on ya son!

Reply #23527 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Saw all the Bullets players out on Friday night at Kings Head, then they came to Vodka Bar with us. They talked up Brad Hill. Kerle and Mick Hill saw him as a definite future star.

Simon Kerle actually a good bloke. Amazing.

Mick Hill wouldn't shut up about his lob off the board.

It hurt, but I paid my respects to Matthews regarding one of the biggest dunks in Dome history. Bad luck Coops, you got posterized!

Reply #23656 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

If they don't sign Brad Hill then the sixers have rocks in their heads!! He will be a great player one day for us judging by his great finals play

Reply #23659 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

"with those type of figures and playing with composure you'd have to ask why limited minutes"

Perhaps some insight into why Newley isn't here. With Maher and Farley ahead of them anyone else just isn't going to get a lot of minutes.

Stacker gets bagged for not playing Newley enough and I have often thought that if he was with us he'd be getting even less minutes than he is in Townsville.

Smyth may have been up front with Newley about this and that might be why he chose elsewhere. It's possible.

Reply #23699 | Report this post

Already signed  
Years ago

I think you'll find he's already signed along with 1 other player. Only 10 more players to sign good luck 6ers board!!!

Reply #23700 | Report this post

Told ya so  
Years ago

Hill reminds me alot of Holmes.

The real test will be to see what his like at around 22 yrs of age.

Will be a great player off the bench though for the next few years and do our country proud at Internationl Junior basketball.

Reply #23702 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"Already signed" -- from what I've heard, there is a contract that has been put in front of Hill, but he's not yet put pen to paper. Technically, the club has one signing (Forman) and two options (Rychart, Holmes) AFAIK.

Reply #23705 | Report this post

jason balfor  
Years ago

i think hes a hog thats why hes getting all the stats.

Reply #23727 | Report this post

emma  
Years ago

which team does brad hill play for?

Reply #81940 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:45 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754