LC
Years ago

Jason Williams to make a return with Magic

ESPN reports that Jason Williams is making a come back next season with the Orlando Magic!

"The Orlando Magic added depth to their backcourt on Wednesday, signing point guard Jason Williams, who did not play last season."

Link: http://linky.com.au/ewr94

This looks like a potentially great pickup for the Magic who lost Hedo and his play-making abilities in the off-season.

Topic #20784 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

OH YEH lets just hope he brings back his loosesactown style

Reply #246821 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

J Will is a dope guard, played real good when the heat won their championship

Reply #246830 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I thought this was ex bench warmer token 36er Jason Williams for a minute...phew

Reply #246837 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

He may return to the Western Magic......

Oh no, I may have woken Booga...

Reply #246859 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Magic have done a great job getting players onto their team...

At the risk of sounding negative...again... i have some concerns...

1 Rashard Lewis's state of mind.
2 Vince Carters pea heart.
3 Will the players tire of coach Van-Gundy?
4 Dwight Howard is in NY making movies instead of working to avoid getting SHUT DOWN again when they meet either the Lakers or Spurs next season.

They are all concerns but ultimately i think they can do really well next season.

Reply #246864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let me address your concerns Quagmire.
1. Lewis is a gunner and will never forget how to bomb. He will forget all about his ban after getting back on the floor.
2. Vince Carter is a bona-fide 20, 4 and 4 guy who will add crunch time scoring and creativity.
3. Van Gundy is a good coach and has great assistant's to help him through.
4. Howard is an imporving player who already gives you 20, 13 and 2 blocks. Let him have an off-season for god's sake. Orlando's big three is in my mind equal to Boston's. The support cast will be the defining factor...

Reply #246873 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

White Chocolate is the replacement for Skip too my Lou? Ahhh the irony :)

Reply #246919 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Hope your right Anon, coz i like the team a lot and would like to see em bounce back strong.

Reply #246927 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:42 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754