Isaac
Years ago

NBL most anticipated player this season?

Which players are you most interested in seeing play for the first time this season, either as league newcomers or players shifting to a new team and role?

For me, I think Awvee Storey at the Breakers and John Gilchrist at the 36ers.

Not much new happening at the Tigers and Crocs. Lisch could be interesting at Perth and Melzer with the Taipans.

Who makes your list?

Topic #20926 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pledger! am pretty interested to see how he'll go in the nbl vs anstey etc

Reply #248484 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'd like to see how Ryan Bathie goes for the Tigers. Hopefully he gets to see som court time.

Reply #248486 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

From Adelaide I can't wait to see Gilchrist and also Herbert, Burston, Ng and Hill, I think these guys will come out with something to prove.

From other teams, Skip Mills from Cairns, Abercrombie from NZ, Ubaka and Goulding from GC, Weigh from Perth and McKee from Wollongong

Reply #248487 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Gilchrist and hopefully a back in form, high flying Groves and a break out season from Hill!
I also like seeing all the new imports around the league!

Reply #248488 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Abercrombie is up there for me - had the pleasure of courtside seats at Mahers last Dome game against NZ last year and he did some crazy things in limited time. Can absolutely jump out of the gym. More minutes and responsibility for him would be great to see the response...

Locally I have heard good things about Gilchrist. If he is what I have heard, he will be awesome! Looking forward to seeing the what he can do!

Reply #248491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boring season

Reply #248493 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

im looking forward to see what the Big Red can do with the Cats then im excited about Gilchrist!

Reply #248505 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

Big red and the Cat from us perth fans point o view.

Reply #248514 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Matt Burston - from seeing and hearing about his training is worthwhile anticipating - for if he can produce that form in games, he's gonna be very,very good.

Reply #248519 | Report this post

KEVY47  
Years ago

Ty McKee.

Petrie.

Reply #248520 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Outside of the 6ers, definitely Storey.

Reply #248538 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

it will be interesting to see how all the imports across the league pan out.
I want to see Pledger get a decent amount of time on the court and def want to see Abercrombie step up.

Reply #248562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

peter
crawdord

Reply #248567 | Report this post

lloydie  
Years ago

(1)Sam Mackinnon hope he is back to normal (2) Larry Davidson waiting for him to make the next step and double his averages. He just gotta stay healthy. (3)Corey Williams the guy is a champion! We need more imports like him in the league! Pity the crocs didnt get him sooner in his career!

Reply #248577 | Report this post

thomas.schmidt  
Years ago

you heard it here 1st, greg vanderjagt will get most improved.

Reply #248801 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754