blaze.nation
Years ago

Team Memberships

How are the campaigns coming along??

How many has each sold?

blaze are approaching 500 at the moment, even with last year. id say as the season goes on we will improve due to our amazing roster.

Anyone got over 1000?

Topic #20953 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

blaze I hope your ready for the posts that are to come.

I believe every other club in the competition is over 1,000. Most a lot over.

Reply #248811 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Sixers are now well over 2000 I belive.

Reply #248812 | Report this post

blaze.nation  
Years ago

well that is good news.

we will aVERAGE about 4000 this year, 15-20% members.

Reply #248815 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Wildcats would be around 2500 to 3000 we have a met and greet with the wildcats and coaches this sat and collect all our membership gear

Reply #248816 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Average 4000 per game???

Nice to dream but I cant see the Blaze getting close to that in reality.

Reply #248819 | Report this post

Number 44  
Years ago

Sixers will average around 4,000 now that Brett isn't around.

Reply #248827 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

According to the 36ers Facebook page, they are close to 3000 season ticket holders now.

Reply #248839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

RE: Blaze. I was going to get 4 adults in the courtside area. Have previously been a corporate sponsor. However they couldnt be bothered replying to my email, so screw em.

Blaze have completely missed the boat with NRL, Soccer and AFL coming. They had their chance but poor management had knocked it on its head.

Reply #248842 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Interesting anonymous, Ive heard similar stories from a couple of other people as well.

I was a bit pissed that my tickets (that Ive held since day 1) were rezoned to corporate but I was found some replacements so no real loss I guess - just a bit disappointing in the way it was done.

I did however ask about the possibility of upgrading from these to a corporate package but noone ever bothered to get back to me in that regard. Ill still be there but certainly would have expected to get followed up when I was cleary interested in spending even more $

Reply #248867 | Report this post

mj  
Years ago

I agree. Crowds won't exceed any more than they did last season until the national league and basketball australia actually promote the game and the players and stop relying on their local markets to do so. I would think the new consortium would have done well if they can average over 5k this season like last year.

Reply #248883 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754