blaze.nation
Years ago

Stephen Jackson's NBL Career?

How did he go?

did he post many points, was he starting 5 etc?

he must be the best player ever to play nbl (equal with leroy loggins and soj haha).

Topic #20954 | Report this topic

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Not 100% sure but I think he broke a bone pretty early on and only managed a handful of games. From memory he wasn't that impressive (i think he was 18 or something) skinny but had a jumpshot.

Reply #248817 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"He played just four games by the harbour, averaging 6.0 points, 0.5 boards and 1.0 assist."

http://thesportcount.com/2009/01/26/aussieballers/

Reply #248821 | Report this post

Elite  
Years ago

Best ever import ? Oh my...

Broke his ankle/foot at the Powerhouse. From memory he had great quicks but was an 18yo coming off the bench. Was replaced by Kelsey Weems I think.

Reply #248844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was terrible, the Kings cut him.

Reply #248849 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

...and look where he ended up

probably the best to step foot in the NBL

Reply #248851 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Probably the best to play here (based on how he is going in the NBA) but when he was here he was average as!

Reply #248855 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

I was at the game he injured his ankle, Im pretty sure he tore his achillies tendon (sorry if spelt wrong).

Reply #248856 | Report this post

H  
Years ago

well he was never given a chance.

Reply #248870 | Report this post

annom  
Years ago

he was a disgrace.. blaze nation stop this dribble please. What are you the PR person at the blaze?

Reply #249055 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

At a mental facility on the Gold Coast, more likely.

Reply #249058 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754