Isaac
Years ago

Abercrombie tip-jams his own missed FT in Darwin

Another Top End highlight that didn't make the NBL's highlight reels. In this one, Tom Abercrombie of the NZ Breakers puts back one of his own missed free throws.

Topic #20975 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

The best part about that dunk was that he waited until the ball had hit the rim before he stepped over the foul line.

Reply #248982 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Wow that is pretty awesome! The guy that was meant to be boxing him out almost learnt a harsh lesson as he almost got badly dunked on!

Reply #248983 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Very Impressive!

Reply #248984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rofl he broke... :S

Reply #248988 | Report this post

feral  
Years ago

Might want to re-check that Bizzy - seems to me that he does step over the line before the ball has hit the rim.

Still a nice dunk, just not 100% legit

Reply #248991 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Apologies. He does just. But doesn't really step in toward the rim.

Reply #248994 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Abercrombie is a rising star. He is going to make for some serious competition this season.

Reply #248998 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

He's got hops alright!!!!

Reply #249001 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Wow. Just wow. I still get shivers when I think of the baseline jam he threw down in Brett's last home game. I just hope he develops the rest of his game to the level of his hops. Scary thought isnt it?!

Reply #249012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should have made the F/T in the first place... ;)

Reply #249015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i love it how the guy who was supposed to box him out runs to the corner as if to avoid the fact that it was his fault Abercrombie got the dunk.

Reply #249024 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Easily a violation - check 0:03 and yes that is towards the ring?!

Funny how the guy who SHOULD have boxed out the shooter is the one that ends up getting dunked on!

Kids got game and going to be great to watch though!

Reply #249030 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol i actually thought u were being sarcastic bizzy with that 1st comment. big violation but NICE dunk.

Reply #249038 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:00 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754