Reply #249081 | Report this post

bootsy  
Years ago

michale florence?

Reply #249084 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Think Maynard is going to college.

They had a quite interesting idea for it but that player has already got a gig in Europe as it turns out (not sure if I can name them, so I won't). Probably resets their plans a little bit. Might have to go with Molitor even though he didn't seem to stand out in the Darwin stats.

Reply #249085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Molitor is in Whyalla. He teamed up with Ballinger today at a school talk/clinic

Reply #249092 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Considering the lack of talls in the current squad, would suggest Chris should be the chosen one

Reply #249093 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Now that Boti has mentioned it, it's probably safe for me to - the 36ers were looking at getting Tall Black BJ Anthony who fared well against the Boomers a couple of weeks back. He, however, took a contract in Germany.

Looks like Molitor could be the one they go with.

Reply #249130 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

BJ Anthony would have been a great addition!

Reply #249152 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:26 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754