drink at moes
Years ago

Norwood Carnival line ups

had a look at Norwood carnival line ups for each group - it looks in a very healthy state this year - and i can't wait.

looks like woodville have had a rush of blood nominating a lot of teams - canberra's on the way as well - can't remember if the gosford crew are coming ("carn the power" - byo moccasins)

maybe woodville know they need to fast track some ABL players! - anyway - good on them - unearth some new talent

no program - just groupings at this stage

Topic #2103 | Report this topic

unbelievable  
Years ago

34 u16 girls teams - that is both a carnival promoter's dream and a programming manager's nightmare!

that would have to be the most.

Yorke valley country team entered in championship grade - (several established district players, Mildura, Canberra

well done norwood

Reply #23823 | Report this post

Scott Butler  
Years ago

Under 14 Boys Championship is a virtual Classics/14 Clubs with the 3 top SA teams (all potential top 8 teams in September) and a heap of good Vic teams. The only team missing is Dandenong unfortunately. It will be an achievement just to make the semis.

Reply #23836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know what teams are in the under 12 girls by any chance

Reply #23837 | Report this post

Scott Butler  
Years ago

http://www.norwoodbasketball.com.au/FS_extra.asp?id=7803&OrgID=272

Reply #23838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i see that in under 12 girls that there is sturt blue and sturt which i am guessing one is a div 1 team and one is a div 2 team but which is which does anyone know

Reply #23840 | Report this post

Nathan Durant  
Years ago

Good to hear Scotty that there are some real teams in there. Will be good for my boys, since I think we have improved, but the norwood weekend will show me how much/little

Reply #23841 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Under 14 girls girls looks good as well. Scott, you are write about making the semis is going to be a huge acheivement. If Norwood keep having this many interstate teams then their carnival will only grow bigger every year. Can anybody confirm whether Sturt White is their div 2 team in 12s?

Reply #23848 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

you would have to say it would be their div 2 side as well - they won the summer title, with a legendary coach !

Reply #24080 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754