Isaac
Years ago

36ers Game Tickets: Online, Phone, Dome

Just wanted to dispel the misinformation that may have been presented by a recent anonymous thread suggesting that Adelaide 36ers game tickets were only available for sale online.

I've updated the Game Tickets page on the 36ers site.

You will be able to pre-purchase tickets:

- online (ProTicket.com.au)
- phone (1300 SIXERS, Mon-Fri 9-5)
- Dome (44a Crittenden Rd, Findon; Mon-Fri 9-5)

And also buy on game-night (note: surcharge) at the Dome as usual.

If you buy through ProTicket, you can have tickets posted to you, print them out at home, or have them available for pick-up at the Dome.

On Monday, the club are announcing some Game Packs which will be great for those who want more than a single game ticket, but would rather not commit to a full season ticket. There is one pack called Wednesday Warrior that should suit bargain hunters who like mid-week games.

There are four Wednesday home games this season: Melbourne, Gold Coast, Perth and Cairns. You'll be able to see them all for $80/adult (Gold) or upgrade to the courtside blocks (first four rows, I think) for $180. Kids silver ticket for the four Wednesday games is just $15 total!

I'll put together the Game Pack page and post full info on these prices in a day or so.

$15 for four games is almost enough to make me wish I had kids. Almost.

Topic #21038 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Great work as always Isaac and SOS Team!

Reply #250023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Offtopic, does anyone know if ABC will be doing the 36ers home games again?

Reply #250035 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

i hope so,

Reply #250039 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, I believe they are.

Reply #250041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

those wednesday tickets sound great! its a pity lots of people will miss out due to basketball training commitments but you cant have a night to suit everyone i spose

Reply #250042 | Report this post

Robbo  
Years ago

What do you mean they sound great but it's a pity people will miss out. It does not matter if they have the packs or not the Wednesday games are still on Wednesday and they will still miss out.

Reply #250047 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754