Isaac
Years ago

The West's NBL Predictions: 36ers third

Shayne Hope, writing for The West, has made his NBL ladder predictions. You can read the full article here but his guesses are:

Breakers
Tigers
36ers
Wildcats
Crocs
Hawks
Blaze
Taipans

The Cats, like Adelaide, have made some good signings but significant changes to the roster could have them go either way. Would love to see Adelaide in the top three though the teams are so even that the four under them could be around the same level too.

Topic #21075 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

I think apart from New Zealand who should finish top IMO, the next 4 or so teams including Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Townsville should be very close.

Reply #250403 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm just not sure about the Crocs. If you assume that Roberts and Ellis aren't miles off a straight swap, who are the ins and outs? Hoare is probably the best pick-up.

In: PC, Hoare, Dowdell.
Out: Rillie, Egan, who have I forgotten - Pepper?

I don't know that they've improved.

Reply #250419 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:57 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754