ssNBL
Years ago

Who will win the NBL Championship?

Who will win the NBL championship this season?

Topic #21123 | Report this topic

hanging round  
Years ago

I would back the team that wins the GF.
Seriously though, most teams qualities are unknown this early, some drop, some improve, some imports shine, some go out in disgrace, some get injured.
With a whole new concept, surely wait until end of round 1, then ask for judgement

Reply #250938 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Round 1 is finished.

Reply #250940 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Let the Tigers at least play a game then! ;)

Reply #250942 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

I can tell you who won't win it, Blaze, 36ers, Cairns.
Crocs and Hawks are are a chance of making semis and could upset.
Perth, Breakers and Tigers will fight it out.
My money would probably be on Perth. When you come down to 'grind it out' games that frontcourt of theirs will ensure rhey are in the game. They will get better as season unfolds too.
The 3 will not be good enough for the Breakers. They need to find an inside game.
Tigers if and when they get Anstey back have that inside outside game and they have Worthington "the winner".

Reply #250945 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

who ever can keep their players healthy and fit. the Breakers last season were all go untill Jan and then injury issues pushed them out of the top 2 and players who had been playing awesome got average quick and they never fully recovered and the Tigers and Dragons played the Final. Hopefully Nz's depth and the change to 40mins will help keep their starters fresh further into the season.

Reply #250946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754