Anonymous
Years ago

Mt Gambier Pioneers Head Coach

I am told there was an announcement on local South East radio this morning anouncing the appointment of the new Pioneers coach. Can anyone shed anymore light on this?

Topic #21129 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andrew Somerville

Reply #250979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is Andrew Sommerville ?

Reply #250981 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wrong site buddy.

Try http://www.jeopardy.com/

Reply #250982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.lakenews.com.au/index.php/sport/basketball/1064-pioneers-appoint-new-coach.html

Reply #250995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are hilarious Isaac.

Reply #251064 | Report this post

Unley  
Years ago

Issac,
Well done on supporting SA Basketball with piss weak comments...
No wonder Oscar left the country......

Reply #251095 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well done on failing to ignore a tame joke and managing to somehow drag my family into it?! No need to get shitty about it.

Reply #251107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

seem great like creditials hopefull he can convince a couple of quality imports to come with him!!

Reply #251132 | Report this post

Unley  
Years ago

Obviously you cant take a joke Issac... As if Oscar left because of your lack of humour...... RELAX Buddy... Take it easy, we all still love your site.....

Reply #251197 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Actually, my humour might've played a small part...

Reply #251205 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

From what i understand Isaac, your humour only ever plays a small part

:)

Reply #251217 | Report this post

Go Cats  
Years ago

So what do we know so far?
Not much is my guess, the PR stated that he will be a full time coach. Given that the development position with Basketball Mt Gambier has been filled, he obviously won't be backing up there. Pioneers have obviously found a bag of gold somewhere.
My mail is that there is considerable sponsorship monies outstanding from 2009 season.
With Chris Mason taking up a summer contract in the UK will they take the soft option and not renew him for the winter season?

I for one hope not.

Isaac, I think your humorous!
Well a little bit anyway.

Reply #253436 | Report this post

2010 fruit gum  
Years ago

isnt sutton heading to the mount

Reply #263688 | Report this post

thomaschmidt  
Years ago

brendan joyce?

Reply #263690 | Report this post

Gheorge Muresan  
Years ago

I just want to know what we can expect from the Pioneers this season? Any predictions?

Reply #265380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3 wins

Reply #265938 | Report this post

mavs  
Years ago

6 wins, albury will be 2 of them. Might beat AIS.

Dallas will need to throw his warm up top extra high to wake up the basketball gods. Tough season ahead.

Reply #265939 | Report this post

Mt. Gambier fan  
Years ago

He is an embarrassment.
No personality, sorry except when he is sucking up to the board or people he has worked out need to hear how good he is.
Sucks up to the media, have you heard any of the players speak or be interview since he arrived?
Totally negative, you never hear anything positive come out of him mouth.
These are men and he treats them like little kids.
Everything is about him.
If you want respect you must give it - he doesn't know how to give anything let along respect.
A chair for every time he has a timeout are you kidding, he looks like a fool. you don't see any of the top NBA & NBL coaches wait for a chair to be delivered, unreal.
Let's see at the end of the day how many fan and sponsors he get rid of because he is so totally unapproachable - but be assured it will be the players and everybody elses fault before he take the blame.
Just for the record - he doesn't will the games, the players do.

Reply #285502 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754